What is the best bromance in the series?

Ser Eric

Stannis/Davos is a delight to read.

Stannis is from one of the top families in the kingdom, and treat Davos with extremely high regard, they have their quarrels from time to time, but at the end of the day you have 2 of the most genuine characters supporting each other, currently, Stannis thinks Davos is dead, they gotta reunite again.

Stannis/Davos is a delight to read.

Stannis is from one of the top families in the kingdom, and treat Davos with extremely high regard, they have their quarrels from time to time, but at the end of the day you have 2 of the most genuine characters supporting each other, currently, Stannis thinks Davos is dead, they gotta reunite again.

http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-my-stuff-game-of-thrones-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-got-asoiaf-stannis-baratheon/46831571865

What romance? Jeez Louise! Seriously, to all the yaoi fan-girls out there, what is your basis for inferring this relationship, other than the fact that Satin was once a prostitute, and the fact that Jon treats him like he's a decent human being? I'm sorry, but this really bugs me!

This romance. Bit too coincidental for me.

Archived