What is the best bromance in the series?

Ser Eric

Arya and Gendry

Arya and Sandor

Jon and Sam

Ned and Robert

But damn…let's say Ned and Howland - They keep secrets together. His family hung with him too at Harrenhal. Lyanna helped his ass. The TOJ... the only two that get out alive. And he is keeping even more secrets for Ned. I also think he is actively still helping Ned and family but behind the scenes. He will show up sometime and what is he doing? STILL helping Ned and his relatives. He sends his only two children to Bran. Damn, if that ain't friendship...

Jon and Sam. They seem like they each make the other a better person, and Sam seems to honestly was the best possible future for Jon. They are like the nominee and the campaign manager. Jon has the leadership skills (or will) and Sam likes doing all the research.

Davos and Stannis. Sometimes, I get so annoyed with Davos, I want to say 'pick up your keys and leave this dude, he will never bend' but Davos believes his life is improved due to Stannis. I want to say 'get a grip' but I won't! Davos admires Stannis but I still think the healthier bromance is between Jon and Sam.

Davos's high opinion of Stannis didn't stop Davos from saving Edric from the fire

I always thought that it was because of his loyalty that he did what he did, especially when he willingly confessed and offered himself up for punishment if he couldn't convince Stannis that it was the right thing to do.

Jon and Satin are a bit to much romance in the bromance,

What romance? Jeez Louise! Seriously, to all the yaoi fan-girls out there, what is your basis for inferring this relationship, other than the fact that Satin was once a prostitute, and the fact that Jon treats him like he's a decent human being? I'm sorry, but this really bugs me!

Davos's high opinion of Stannis didn't stop Davos from saving Edric from the fire

I think this is a good sign. They have a healthy relationship.

I know conservatives that read the books and watch the show

Wow, they must be miserable.

Anyways, Bromances:

Stannis/Davos, for sure

Eddard/Robert, I think if you look up "bromance" in the Westeros dictionary there's a picture of the two of them.

Robb/Jon, most heart warming/breaking brother relationship EVER. Stupid snow in Robb's hair making me cry every time...

Archived