R+L=J v.96

Jon Weirgaryen

Haven't heard that one before. I've heard H+A = M/J

Evidence? Or is it just a suspicion

Just a suspicion...

But, Meera is about the same age Jon Snow... she is the daughter of Howland Reed who was with Ned at ToJ

We don't now how many time Howland spent alongside Ned during the rebellion... or where he met Meera's mother...

I'm blind at this because there's no evidence but the absence of Reed and his strange children.

Ser Creighton promised us a party. It's the Party that Was Promised. I think he said something about Jon Stamos....

Yep Stamos was involved and I'm pretty sure TPtwP also involves pitchers of brightly colored mixed drinks. Better start planning, at the current rate it looks like this weekend :P

Yep Stamos was involved and I'm pretty sure TPtwP also involves pitchers of brightly colored mixed drinks. Better start planning, at the current rate it looks like this weekend :P

Well I don't know about Jon Stamos, I don't think Jessie is going to make it after I hit him with my car... twice. But maybe, just maybe I will have one little surprise for you kids, though it will be non theory related and here for only one day. I think you all will get a kick at out of it.

Drink recipies will be posted. I need someone to put together a music list., there will be fireworks, and treats, and line dancing, I don't know why but Alia and Lady G are demanding it. Well Lady G is you so you know that already.

Well I don't know about Jon Stamos, I don't think Jessie is going to make it after I hit him with my car... twice. But maybe, just maybe I will have one little surprise for you kids, though it will be non theory related and here for only one day. I think you all will get a kick at out of it.

Drink recipies will be posted. I need someone to put together a music list., there will be fireworks, and treats, and line dancing, I don't know why but Alia and Lady G are demanding it. Well Lady G is you so you know that already.

Hey, we are both in Chicago, so this works great for me.

Guys... grrm admited..

Admitted what? Link? Cause I'm betting it's only being read that he admitted R+L = J and did not actually admit anything. He wouldn't spoil his 20+yr mystery in an interview

Admitted what? Link? Cause I'm betting it's only being read that he admitted R+L = J and did not actually admit anything. He wouldn't spoil his 20+yr mystery in an interview

I read the article. He admitted nothing other than what we already know--that some people have "figure out" the big mysteries. That is really all he admitted. He never specified exactly what was figured out.

I read the article. He admitted nothing other than what we already know--that some people have "figure out" the big mysteries. That is really all he admitted. He never specified exactly what was figured out.

Oh that article? *dismissive hand wave*

Margaritas, the Orioles, the Ravens and John Stamps😍😍😍😍😍

As for line dancing, The Macarena!

I misread the article, that damned Time title :bang: but i've read ALL now and yes, nothing.

Just a suspicion...

But, Meera is about the same age Jon Snow... she is the daughter of Howland Reed who was with Ned at ToJ

We don't now how many time Howland spent alongside Ned during the rebellion... or where he met Meera's mother...

I'm blind at this because there's no evidence but the absence of Reed and his strange children.

Man, why do you point to Jon, why not Robb? Ned had time to make a baby during the war, why not Howland at the same time, for nearly the same reasons?

I misread the article, that damned Time title :bang: but i've read ALL now and yes, nothing.

As you may have figured out--headlines are notoriously misleading. Even in publications with some minimal level of journalist integrity, headlines more or less get a pass. They are intended to get people to read the article and not really to convey useful information.

On my screen, your response just shows up as two boxes. I assume they were intended to be emoticons, and I am curious what they were intended to be. Can you describe them?

Two greyish round-shaped giant ice spiders with open gaping jaws. Big fat teeth the left one, toothless the right one.

Archived