NFL Preseason: Manziel-free edition

Kalbear

FWIW, my Cleveland predictions this year. <<Puts on Carnac hat>>

The Browns will LOSE their first two games. The Steelers are tough on opening day, especially at home. Then they will drop a close one to the Saints.

The fans will be yelling for Jonny Football, but Pettine wisely sticks with Hoyer. The Browns then rip off 6 in a row! Finally losing at the Bengals. They lose a close one to the Texans,.. then win their next 4.... including a shocking win over the Colts and winning the home game against the Bengals. They lose to the Panthers away... but come home to win the final game.

The Browns finish with a 11-5 season, possibly win the AFC central, but lose in the first round in the Playoffs. (to either the Texans, Bengals, or Colts)

This is as silly as Hot Pie=AAR+TPTWP

11-5. Really? They don't have a QB, they have an average RB, their only good WR will miss a minimum of half the season, an overrated TE (7 TDs last season, 4 in one game) and an OL that's looked terrible so far. A good D will not win you 11 games (note they do not have a great D).

If the Browns win the AFC North, this forum won't be hearing from me ever again. :)

Good thing we will be seeing you here for a long time then.

Steelers will be better than 8-8. I realistically see 10-6, possibly 11-5. Offense got much better. Wheaton looks decent when given a chance and healthy, Archer can be a weapon, Bell/Blount will be a good combo, and if the line stays healthy they'll be alright. Defensive front 7 is much improved. Secondary is my only concern, but 10-6 I'll stick with.

You know how I know I'm ready for football season?

I'm watching the NFL Rewind of Broncos@Colts from this season while I play my Madden franchise. Which happens to just be the divisional playoffs, my 4th seed Colts vs the 1st seed Broncos.

I need it in my life.

I'm watching the NFL Rewind of Broncos@Colts from this season while I play my Madden franchise. Which happens to just be the divisional playoffs, my 4th seed Colts vs the 1st seed Broncos.

I need it in my life.

You mean you didn't get your summer sports fix by watching the Big Blue Bahamas tour?!!? :stunned:

I need it in my life.

One of my greatest life decisions was to put down my sticks.....

While this may not have any effect this season, Steeler's Bell and Blount were arrested for pot possession, with Bell being charged with a DUI.

So much for that dual threat. I also love how a guy whose name is basically blunt likes to smoke weed. Either way it sounds like they were having a blast.

I need it in my life.

Are you sure you're a girl?

This really made me laugh. Bengals sign Burfict to an extension and then I see this with the Steelers. My how the organizations have changed.

Good for you, Mex. 'Bout time things looked up in Ohio.

Archived