Legend of Korra continued - season finale SPOILERS

felice

No thanks, 7 seasons of the Avatarverse is enough for me. Quit while you're ahead.

With the right talent involved the world is rich enough to support many stories like Star Wars and Tolkien can. They'd have to keep jumping around in time for me though as I agree several seasons are enough for a specific bunch of characters,

With the right talent involved the world is rich enough to support many stories like Star Wars and Tolkien can. They'd have to keep jumping around in time for me though as I agree several seasons are enough for a specific bunch of characters,

I agree that we've seen enough of Korra's story for now. I'd rather they actually make movies of the various seasons. Dial down the chaff and increase the maturity of the content and they have 3 and most likely 4 excellent movies.

Finally seen the youtube trailer. Looks very interesting

the 3 year skip should mean a lot of the main cast are 20ish now or older. Could be another reason Nic went online only with it? Curious to see what Tenzin's brood look like , 3 years older. The squirrel suits are great - I'm guessing a metal clan or fire nation new airbender came up with that. Tenzin is far too traditional to be inventive. The metal clan are definitely giving off a fire nation vibe and I'd be amazed if varrick isn't involved (think we see him in the trailer briefly)

It also feels very final in an "all bets are off" kind of way.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/29/the-legend-of-korra-exclusive-clip-watch-the-opening-sequence-from-book-four

First sequence from "After all these years", the first episode of Book 4. It is... Unexpected

Kuvira is the power hungry big bad, it would seem. But who the hell is Prince Wu? The Earth Kingdom can't catch a break it seems. What's with all the knuckle head rulers?

Cool to see Asami getting screen time right away. Should be fun to watch!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/29/the-legend-of-korra-exclusive-clip-watch-the-opening-sequence-from-book-four

First sequence from "After all these years", the first episode of Book 4. It is... Unexpected

Kuvira is the power hungry big bad, it would seem. But who the hell is Prince Wu? The Earth Kingdom can't catch a break it seems. What's with all the knuckle head rulers?

He seems like the figurehead that Republic City is backing in the civil war.

Spoiler: Momo is actually Korra's father.

Sorry, had to fuck it up for you. Couldn't resist.

Tsss, I had seen this coming since episode 4 of book one :p the clues were just to obvious :p Did you know that Mako and Bolin are secret Targaryens? :p

Thanks! By the looks of things, shit is getting serious fast. Puppet kings flying suits, and armed militias, sounds like a fun time.

To those that wanted more focus to the fire nation think of it like this: It would have been really lazy. With a broken korra and a the Earth Kingdom in utter chaos, how could the writers not focus in?

How could are heroes not be in the mix, with the Republic being right next the Earth kingdom?

Over all, I am not upset, I think, we should show as much support as possible. Maybe we would get to see a little Earth boy travelling around the kingdom his forebear saved and head to the fire nation for, I don't know,renewed Fire Nation conflict?

ETA: Anyone else notice the republic isn't really a new place but just a chunk of the Earth Kingdom?

I don't know the writers did this on by mistake are not, but the Earth seems to always to be in trouble.

Tsss, I had seen this coming since episode 4 of book one :P the clues were just to obvious :P Did you know that Mako and Bolin are secret Targaryens? :P

Makes sense. M + B = T is pretty much what everyone's been saying..

Being serious:

I didn't expect a ton of focus on the Fire Nation. I just want to see the place in an episode or two.

Did anyone else think Prince Wu and his "charming" ways were a little too Bolin-like?

Also, Asami's new hairstyle is kind of similar to Korra's old do. They seem to be pandering to the shippers quite a lot, methinks.

And I really wish they had a full 22 episode season for this one, I'd love to see some character development like in ATLA. Alas...

Its no surprise the Fire Nation isn't shown much. It is likely extremely stable and... boring.

Did anyone else think Prince Wu and his "charming" ways were a little too Bolin-like?

Also, Asami's new hairstyle is kind of similar to Korra's old do. They seem to be pandering to the shippers quite a lot, methinks.

And I really wish they had a full 22 episode season for this one, I'd love to see some character development like in ATLA. Alas...

Its no surprise the Fire Nation isn't shown much. It is likely extremely stable and... boring.

Woes of being ruled by competent, none dickbags, Ozai, Azula, where are you? Did anyone notice Azula is named after her grandfather?

Or how the firenation family are extremely long lived? Chance daddy Ozai still siting in his prison?

Woes of being ruled by competent, none dickbags, Ozai, Azula, where are you? Did anyone notice Azula is named after her grandfather?

Or how the firenation family are extremely long lived? Chance daddy Ozai still siting in his prison?

Benders in general seem to live very long. Consider Roku, Bumi, Katara, Pakku, etc.

Kuvira is already grey in that she genuinely helped Korra and saved her dads life. Doubt they'll make her EVIL.

And no, no Lin in the trailer. No Bumi and Kya either.

I wonder how she rose in the ranks so greatly, you think it had something to the chaos in the Earth Kingdom?

Well assuming Ozai was ~40 in ATLA, he'd be 113 now. Not impossible, I guess, seeing as Sozin lived to a similar age and Bumi was kicking around at 112. I find it unlikely though.

Now Azula's the one we have to worry about :devil:

Archived