Falling so slow.

Like fragile, tiny shells.

Drifting in the foam

Little soldier boy

Come marching home

Brave soldier boy

Comes marching home" :crying:

And as if that wasn't heartrending enough

http://www.anandram.com/storage/post-images/In%20honor%20of%20mako.JPG?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1334795361921 :crying:

I loved the bss story, and it is the most eerie episode, considering Mako sang his at his own memorial. That is creepy and beautiful and unique.

But the other stories of it were boring and out of place :/

Except Katara and Toph.

Sure they went a bit into the characters, but not really story forwarding.

I think that is a filler. Similar to got filler episodes/moments.

I understand where you're coming from. I personally loved every part of the Tales episode, except for Sokka's, but I know of plenty of people who only like it for Iroh's part or Zuko's.

The only Avatar episode I really detest is the Great Divide. It looked awful, it was boring and it added absolutely nothing in terms of character development, revelation or plot.

Breaking in here with a minor theory

Kuvera is likely evil. Kai makes a comment about who there are four special members of the Red Lotus in the cave they take Korra to, those who administer the poison I guess. But only three poisoners are there. The poison is metallic so the fourth person would have to be a metal-bender, thus Kuvera who is posing as a member of metal clan security and wanted to come with them to the cave.

And all this from one creepy vibe she gives off in the finale-ish area. That alone makes most of us think she's evil, but it's nice to know there is actually proof for it.

I understand where you're coming from. I personally loved every part of the Tales episode, except for Sokka's, but I know of plenty of people who only like it for Iroh's part or Zuko's.

The only Avatar episode I really detest is the Great Divide. It looked awful, it was boring and it added absolutely nothing in terms of character development, revelation or plot.

Also, lynch me for it, I deserve it, I hated the "King of Omashu" episode. I so hated it. It was badly drawn and stupid, but after a few atla marathons I really like it. Not the episode in it story wise or whatever, but the Lettuce line and the fight with Bumi and then the emotional reveal. Still, I had a hard time coming to appreciate the episode. Kinda feel they should have combined the two Omashu episodes into one...

Any episodes you (and the others, obviously) hated and only after a time came to like ?

Any episodes you (and the others, obviously) hated and only after a time came to like ?

Nightmares and Daydreams. Aang became my favorite character on my rewatch, and as such, I appreciated the episode much more. Plus it had Samurai Momo vs. Samurai Appa, so I started to wonder what I disliked about it in the first place :D

Nope no sarcasm in my previous post, with The Avatar and the Firelord maybe my memory serves me wrong as I haven't seen it in years, but isn't it just flashbacks to the conflict between Roku and the then current Firelord? It's just back-story and explanation? Also the beach is awesome, it's shows us after all these amazing epic things these characters are able to achieve, they still struggle with their own inner demons and just generally dealing with regular teenage issues. Zuko alone is also awesome, gives off a Good the Bad and the Ugly vibe, it's very atmospheric.

Also, lynch me for it, I deserve it, I hated the "King of Omashu" episode. I so hated it. It was badly drawn and stupid, but after a few atla marathons I really like it. Not the episode in it story wise or whatever, but the Lettuce line and the fight with Bumi and then the emotional reveal. Still, I had a hard time coming to appreciate the episode. Kinda feel they should have combined the two Omashu episodes into one...

Nah, this episode was sorta hit and miss for me too. Matter of fact the only thing I really liked about it was the ending, "Bumi, you're a mad genius". An episode that I hated at first and only came to like later? Uhmm, Zuko Alone, cause I really didn't like him at first, but after seeing what hell his dad and sister put him through and seeing why his mom had to go, I went back to watch that episode and it had more of an impact this time.

Nope no sarcasm in my previous post, with The Avatar and the Firelord maybe my memory serves me wrong as I haven't seen it in years, but isn't it just flashbacks to the conflict between Roku and the then current Firelord? It's just back-story and explanation? Also the beach is awesome, it's shows us after all these amazing epic things these characters are able to achieve, they still struggle with their own inner demons and just generally dealing with regular teenage issues. Zuko alone is also awesome, gives off a Good the Bad and the Ugly vibe, it's very atmospheric.

wow...I thought the Avatar and Firelord episode is one of the most well done ones. Perfect music and animation and atmosphere.

I really like those flashback episodes anyway. The piece of Yon Rha is the same awesome. perfectly drawn and all. When the rain starts, it feels extremely like Mononoke.

Zuko alone should cut out the plot about the earthkingdom brat. Would have been better if it was an episode with Jet or Lin(wasn't that the name of the girl that saved Iroh?, that one I mean)

Or just with Iroh.

But yeah..I am biased, as I love the Fire Nation characters.

Working my way through Avatar at the moment and have just watched this episode. Lovely tribute to Mako.

So they posted pic of Korra from book 4. She's standing up, looks pissed, and has a new hair-do:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/09/korra-book-four-look-img-720x720.jpg

I seriously hope we don't see her standing and recovered right away. Thay can't possibly not deal with her physical and emotional troubles, can they?

So they posted pic of Korra from book 4. She's standing up, looks pissed, and has a new hair-do:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/09/korra-book-four-look-img-720x720.jpg

I seriously hope we don't see her standing and recovered right away. Thay can't possibly not deal with her physical and emotional troubles, can they?

Maybe in the spirit world? Do disabilities remain there?

Like I said earlier, they can't dwell on her recuperation. Have her physically able but knocked back emotionally by the whole thing.

Maybe in the spirit world? Do disabilities remain there?

Like I said earlier, they can't dwell on her recuperation. Have her physically able but knocked back emotionally by the whole thing.

Spirit world is a definite possibility. In fact, that'd be awesome. Korra visits more often because she can stand there, and notices something's afoot...

Would the inability to walk be so crippling?

Bumi said while being imprisoned, that all he needs is his eyes to earthbend.

So Korra can easily move herself by using the elements, or fight ..

It could arguably make her stronger in the sense she has to refocus her abilities. It may be akin to "letting things go".

Here's an idea, have Korra recover for the first 5 episodes (mercury poisoning aint a joke) and focus on the rest of the squad in the meantime, plus you get a nice opportunity to see the new Fire Nation (which if im correct, we haven't seen yet).

I think it would be a real shame for the title character not taking an active part in her final season. If this was 22 episodes then that'd be fine.

I do agree it would be a huge shame if we don't get to see the fire nation in this season.

I guess it will be pretty "final" too given they haven't started making a season 5 which I guess they would have to have started now unless we were expecting a long wait after this one.

Im not saying have Korra be out for the entire season, I mean have her be out for the first 5 episodes, with those 5 focusing on the others. They pretty much HAVE to show the Fire Nation, Zuko's daughter has been mentioned several times already and it's the only part of the Avatar world we haven't seen yet. Then in episode 6 we've seen everything and KOrra can return to being a badass.

Archived