Will you watch the 5th season? or not because of spoilers for the books?

Murat

They're fiming Jorah and Tyrion scenes already. That means no Jon Con, apparently.

Excuse me, I'll go and axe my tv and my HBO subscription.

Also, drink, even though I'm a teetotaller.

It's all of HBO's fault!

Where are your griffins!?

They're fiming Jorah and Tyrion scenes already. That means no Jon Con, apparently.

Excuse me, I'll go and axe my tv and my HBO subscription.

Also, drink, even though I'm a teetotaller.

It's all of HBO's fault!

I knew it. Trysaine Martell is going to be the new Aegon. as a hidden prince, or possibly even just as an actual Martell instead of a Blackfyre. Man, that would suck. I hope they call him a hidden prince because I like the idea of multiple targs in the running.

1. They could be filming the end of the season at the start like they always mention doing.

2. Just because Tyrion doesn't run into him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. This story is not all a dream inside Tyrion's head (well the show may be, but the books aren't).

1. They could be filming the end of the season at the start like they always mention doing.

2. Just because Tyrion doesn't run into him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. This story is not all a dream inside Tyrion's head (well the show may be, but the books aren't).

I wish I was as hopeful as you are... but I don't trust HBO any more... they've broken my heart so many times already... :/

Yoda doesn't fucking need a light sabre.

And Tyene doesn't need a fucking knife.

The fact that Yoda is powerful with the Force doesn't mean that he doesn't need a lightsaber. Even Poof who was one of the stronger mind tricks' practitioner had a lightsaber. Everyone need a lightsaber even the consulars.

Yoda doesn't fucking need a light sabre.

And Tyene doesn't need a fucking knife.

He actually does, what kind of self-respecting jedi doesn't have one? That's what divides a stupid jedi from Jar Jar Binks.

And I don't know. It's always good to have some tricks and poisons, but no terminatrix is complete without some throwing knives.... In any case, they fucked her casting too, I mean come on, she looks uglier than Obara. That's an outrage.

Jaime and Tyrion have been watered down to bland good-guys, and their finale was surprisingly flat, despite the actors' good work. Without Lady Stoneheart, a major thematic point of the books and Jaime's arc is lost.

Bran and Arya have been ignored or mischaracterized. Sansa I am very worried about.

Of the six most important POV's, only Jon and Dany's are on track.

This is the toughest part of the series, it's the slow middle, and even GRRM struggles to keep it together. I simply don't have faith in D&D to keep the show engaging.

Archived