Football 2 Billion and Twelve: St James Park is Heaven

MercenaryChef

This is exactly why I don't think Chelsea will win the title - even if they do get the win today. Gone two-nil up then just sat back and let Everton take control, even though they've got the players to dominate it themselves without too much trouble and the pace to take advantage of Everton's insanely high line. They're going to lose points because of Mourinho's timidity from these positions.

This is exactly why I don't think Chelsea will win the title - even if they do get the win today. Gone two-nil up then just sat back and let Everton take control, even though they've got the players to dominate it themselves without too much trouble and the pace to take advantage of Everton's insanely high line. They're going to lose points because of Mourinho's timidity from these positions.

I think Costa is going to get injured at some point. Hamstring injuries nag, especially when playing through them.

Lukaku just looks like he runs around a lot at times, like a headless chicken.

He's still very erratic, but then he's still very young. He looks the best player in the world one week, then anonymous the next. Having Eto'o alongside him might help today, let's see.

I think Costa is going to get injured at some point. Hamstring injuries nag, especially when playing through them.

He's also going to be suspended quite a lot.

Archived