Football 2 Billion and Twelve: St James Park is Heaven

MercenaryChef

Yeah, I thought his combination with Moreno going forward was really good while we still had 11 players. It was only a small sample of course so I don't want to jump the gun but I think he could be pretty good.

It's weird how Liverpool have struggled for years to find a really good winger and now we've potentially got two we're having to find ways to fit into the side in Markovic and Sterling plus another good prospect in Ibe.

I saw Ibe by accident when he were a kid at Wycombe and he was the best player on the pitch even then. Very excited about seeing him bow he's more of a grown up

Good move but that's still a really good finish from Sterling.

Balotelli should have a goal as well.

And so should Adebeyor now.

ETA: Moreno's bloody quick. That's twice from break outs from corners he's ended up the furthest man forward.

I know you've all been holding your breath, so I'm happy to inform you that The Real Yaya starts today. Pray for a goal.

I just hope they drop the 4-1-4-1 formation. I feel like it only gets the best out of Cazorla (and Wilshere) and no one else.

So I didn't get to see Everton last night. Fortunately.

I have no idea what Martinez has done or not done this off-season, but the defense of last year (and of David Moyes) wouldn't let in 10 goals in three games, no matter what. Add to that that we haven't won a game yet, and this is a situation that needs to be adressed urgently. Yes, yes, early in the season and all that, but fact is we've thrown away four points on schoolboy defending, and yesterday we shipped six. That's Tottenham levels of bad.

Me worried.

I just hope they drop the 4-1-4-1 formation. I feel like it only gets the best out of Cazorla (and Wilshere) and no one else.

Ozil on the left again, a position he doesn't like to play and isn't as useful at since he can't cut inside. Terrible.

Archived