TTTNE 436: The Pool Hasn't Closed Yet! PUT THE UMBRELLAS BACK OUT!

DreamSongs

So I went swimming early this morning. That was fun.

No lemon bars I'm afraid :crying: The shop had no lemons :thumbsdown: I might buy some at the weekend and make them next week instead.

Came home to find enough coffee for one cup. My coffee mine! Mothership and me fought for it...like the good daughter I am, I let her win :ph34r: :ph34r:

Or, I could explain to you how Mothership actually did get the last of the coffee. But then I never explain anything

If there is one thing I have learned with the spamily (and I've learned lots) it is that there is GIF for all occasions

LadyO: Will you renew your HBO then, now that you need to pay?

I suspect our ideas of winter are very different. I don't know that I'm tough enough for Russian winter. I did enjoy Parisian winter, if that counts?

It was squirrel *best Natasha fatale voice*

ELG!!!

If you are lurking I hAve news -http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/albino-cobra-caught-in-thousand-oaks/

Also, I had a meeting about benefits today. Now that my hours increased I was really excited for the benefits to kick in. Turns out, to insure a family of 3 it would cost nearly $1000.00/month.

:owned:

Husband's insurAnce is the same rate. The affordable care act which we have through kaiser right now is $556/month. I complained a lot about that being way too expensive. I guess I should shut up.

Am I the only one that finds that overwhelming?

so now we only have to worry about being bitten by those indigenous bastards, the rattlesnake . . .

that is ridiculous about the insurance . . . things like that make me slightly disturbed that I am part of that machine . . .

happy friday ya'll

Got a doctor's appointment :commie: :commie: :commie:

Also got my hair done. We are chatting with the hair dresser girl and this man comes in. (to a pink-green-White color themed beauty salon for women, no problem) And he's like Hi, do you guys do male intimate waxing here? And we were like :eek: :| :stunned: and the hair dresser told him the cosmetician lady went home already but he can ask next Monday... :uhoh: omg...

And just ten minutes ago two sweet kids came to starbucks. All good, all sweet. Daddy went to get their drinks, kissed them, sat them into the arm chairs. All good, all sweet. ATM they are playing on their individual iPads. They are 7-8 years old. WTF?! What happened to books and coloring and magazines and dolls and matchboxes???

Remember my lipstick shit? I'm down to 3 colors. Be sweet and cast your votes if you feel like doing something utterly pointless and weirdo today :rofl: because I'm just crazy and idiotic like this http://i.imgur.com/yFxxIyo.jpg thanksssss :rofl:

Have. A great. Friday! Party! Drink! Or stay home and watch a movie

Also got my hair done. We are chatting with the hair dresser girl and this man comes in. (to a pink-green-White color themed beauty salon for women, no problem) And he's like Hi, do you guys do male intimate waxing here? And we were like :eek: :| :stunned: and the hair dresser told him the cosmetician lady went home already but he can ask next Monday... :uhoh: omg...

And just ten minutes ago two sweet kids came to starbucks. All good, all sweet. Daddy went to get their drinks, kissed them, sat them into the arm chairs. All good, all sweet. ATM they are playing on their individual iPads. They are 7-8 years old. WTF?! What happened to books and coloring and magazines and dolls and matchboxes???

Remember my lipstick shit? I'm down to 3 colors. Be sweet and cast your votes if you feel like doing something utterly pointless and weirdo today :rofl: because I'm just crazy and idiotic like this http://i.imgur.com/yFxxIyo.jpg thanksssss :rofl:

Lipstick: I'd take the one on the left, so better take one of the others.

YAYZ :D

I know, it's so bad when you don't see their cute faces for a long time :crying: I can't wait to cuddle them.

Ehhehhee, not much was going on with me. Troubles finding makeup for graduation and similarly serious problems :lol:

I'm getting my hair done in the afternoon, after that not much. Just chill and movie and stuff like that.

What about you, Cora? How are the jobs? Hope nobody climbed in through your window again!

You. Are. Hilarious. *slow clap* -_-

:p

Nope, though thanks to Bex, no ass will be coming through any of my windows! :love:

Things like this just makes me think to myself "why me? seriously, I've never wanted to hurt a soul in my life (besides four distinct people!)

Who I wish were all flogged until their deaths

but since early on, I've had a fucky life" :dunno: and it was always with people! Not saying I'm faultless, because I've done a lot of bad- I'm just saying I have had a lot of shit stirred up because of someone else too. But that's everyone's life soooooo :rolleyes:

It will be good when you can see them :D

Work has been fine. Just idk it's fine

and I fell asleep while typing this :smug:

I like the peach looking one

Also got my hair done. We are chatting with the hair dresser girl and this man comes in. (to a pink-green-White color themed beauty salon for women, no problem) And he's like Hi, do you guys do male intimate waxing here? And we were like :stunned: and the hair dresser told him the cosmetician lady went home already but he can ask next Monday... omg...

Remember my lipstick shit? I'm down to 3 colors. Be sweet and cast your votes if you feel like doing something utterly pointless and weirdo today because I'm just crazy and idiotic like this http://i.imgur.com/yFxxIyo.jpg thanksssss

:stunned: I've always imagined it would be awkward if a man entered a women's salon and asked about intimate waxing :wideeyed: well then....

I miss colouring books :dunno: Matchboxes? You played with matchboxes as a child? :shocked: Well, I can't really talk. When I wasn't climbing trees or playing kick the bottle, I liked playing with the boxes off my toys :blushing:

I like the left lipstick colour. For me anyway. It all depends on what you are wearing really....but I'm not a big fan of dark lipstick really

and I feel asleep while typing this

Oh.

WAKE UP!

ETA: Adara said;

Cora, take my favourite penguins.

Too cute! :wub:

WHEN WILL THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT EMOTICONS BE CEASED!

That's adorable Adara

Thank you

Sad thing is, I had to think of you when I first saw them. Until the one appears, take another :grouphug:

I've always imagined it would be awkward if a man entered a women's salon and asked about intimate waxing well then....

I miss colouring books Matchboxes? You played with matchboxes as a child? Well, I can't really talk. When I wasn't climbing trees or playing kick the bottle, I liked playing with the boxes off my toys

I like the left lipstick colour. For me anyway. It all depends on what you are wearing really....but I'm not a big fan of dark lipstick really

Oh.

WAKE UP!

ETA: Adara said;

Too cute! :wub:

WHEN WILL THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT EMOTICONS BE CEASED!

I think she was talking about matchbox cars ^^ at least I understood it this way.

I still climb trees :blushing:

and there goes a massive emoticon slaughter.

I think she was talking about matchbox cars ^^ at least I understood it this way.

I still climb trees :blushing:

and there goes a massive emoticon slaughter.

Matchbox cars would make more sense...although empty boxes are exceptionally fun to a child :D (Source; experience...)

Me too :leaving:

When will this cruel cruel madness end :crying:

Really?

I thought she meant FIRE match boxes :leaving:

I guess I was the only kid who enjoyed playing with matches.

Me too :mellow:

I hope they weren't lit matches? :shocked:

Helena, your gifs are the best! :bowdown:

Thank you :blushing: In the absence of JQC/TDC, I will do my part, ;)

No emoticons have been harmed in the making of this spam.

ETA: Hey Eyron!

I wonder how people - read: Pebble - come up with such pictionary topics.

Hey people.

:grouphug: s thread.

:grouphug: right back at you!

Me too :leaving:

Climbing trees rocks and nobody will persuade me otherwise.

@Bucki

You don't know what you're missing

If that is referring to playing with matches, I am quite happy to have had enough responsible parents to teach me not to play with fire. :)

If that is referring to the lipsticks, I cannot be bothered to actually learn how to use make-up properly. :P

You. Are. Hilarious. *slow clap*

Nope, though thanks to Bex, no ass will be coming through any of my windows!

Things like this just makes me think to myself "why me? seriously, I've never wanted to hurt a soul in my life (besides four distinct people!)

Who I wish were all flogged until their deaths

but since early on, I've had a fucky life" :dunno: and it was always with people! Not saying I'm faultless, because I've done a lot of bad- I'm just saying I have had a lot of shit stirred up because of someone else too. But that's everyone's life soooooo

It will be good when you can see them

and I fell asleep while typing this

I like the peach looking one

I totally understand where you are coming from. I mean when you get yourself into shit, you'll just say Oh well and take a mental note not to do this and this again. You learn at your own cost. But when somebody else gets you into shit... not fair. Somebody else can make mistakes too, we are all human, but at their own cost, not yours.

Glad to hear you are all safe :cheers: thanks to Bex :grouphug:

HAha, I feel like falling asleep right now too :D

Yeah the photo doesn't really do justice to those colors, in fact completely distorts them, but whatever now. The peach color is kinda like a nude pink.

Lipstick: I'd take the one on the left, so better take one of the others.

:rofl: :rofl:

I've always imagined it would be awkward if a man entered a women's salon and asked about intimate waxing well then....

I miss colouring books Matchboxes? You played with matchboxes as a child? Well, I can't really talk. When I wasn't climbing trees or playing kick the bottle, I liked playing with the boxes off my toys

I like the left lipstick colour. For me anyway. It all depends on what you are wearing really....but I'm not a big fan of dark lipstick reall

Well, your imagination wasn't deceiving you :lol:

Yeah I meant matchbox cars, but to be honest, yes, we did play with matchboxes as a kid because in kindergarten and primary school we often made doll furniture from matchboxes in Art class :O :smug: And I liked to play with giant cardboard boxes, I set up a home for my stuffed animals in a television set box once. And I think I even put my sister into it. No wonder she always made those fuck-off faces on photos as a toddler.

look at my childhood :lol: God, I loved these.

Lit matches do have a certain appeal :D I couldn't keep my fingers off burning candles. I always tried to push the not-molten wax into the molten wax... tablecloth and mother were not amused.

Boxes are made to make kids happy. It is known.

Archived