Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

Unacceptable. The price for treachery is death by elderberry inhalation.

psst Limecat did you not get the memo. Bex has taken on the role of spy/sabatour she's planning on infiltating the enemy regeime and cause it great harm for us.

ghees get with the program.

I truelly hope I did not say that out loud.

I might be willing to end my backing of Lord of Oop North's opposition if I can have a prominent place in the ministry.

I like the quick turn around from rebel to lusting for power. I can make you our chief spy and you can infiltrate Lord of Oop's North nascent opposition group. You'll have a place at our board meetings and a nice little bungalow on the beach.

Lord of Oop North won't live long enough to see the Kindgom of The Fallen fall. He will expire with the bitter taste of our triumph in his throat knowing that he failed to stop our 1,000 year reign. Muuaahaahaa

I claim the role of First Minister of a small region on the outskirts of the country. I demand devolution from this new regime, with at least one independence referendum by 2020.

What do you bring to the table and how will you help establish our kingdom? If yes, then I'll grant you a parcel on the outskirts with an Independence Referendum in 2119.

I'd like to apply for the highest paid cabinet position with the least amount of work.

Every good kingdom needs a good underachiever. Therefore, I make you our First Pencil Sharpener.

I'd apply to be the minister of propaganda if the place is still available

No experience in the field but willing to take courses. Problem resolving attitude, good team work and natural leadership skills.

A strong propension for humor and nonsense complete my profile.

High Minister of Public Relations (Sounds better than propaganda) - Sir Kikajon

This is where we stand so far:

Kingdom of the Fallen

Diety - God of Kindergarten

Messiah - five-year old girl

King Highest of the High, How High, There Can Be No Higher - King The Fallen

High Minister of Justice - King The Fallen

High Minister of Defense - Sir Slurms McKenzie

- Commander of Clean-Up Crews (secret death squads): Sir Gallows Knight#

High Minister of Education - Lady Pony Queen Jace

High Foreign Minister - Sir Kevvy

High Minister of Public Relations (P.R.) - Sir Kikajon

High Minister of Health & Human Services - Lady ER RN

High Minister of Culture - Lady Pony Queen Jace

- Master of High House Heraldry: Sir Kikajon#

- Master of Acronyms: Sir Kevvy

Minister of Logos - Sir Gallows Knight

High* Minister of Space - Sir Space Champion

President of Calendars - Sir R'hllor's Red Lobster

Minister of Intelligence - Lady DreamSongs#

- First Spy: Lady DreamSongs

First Captain of Clean-Up Crews (secret death squads) - Sir R'hllor's Red Lobster

First Pencil Sharpener - Sir Arch-MaesterPhilip

High Lord of the Stool - Sir Ramsay Gimp#

*Upgraded title to reflect the High Highness of space.

#New/upgraded titles and re-organization.

What do you bring to the table

Haggis, sheep, and whisky? Hey, it's worked before...

and how will you help establish our kingdom?

Running shipyards and mines, that you will close down many years from now?

If yes, then I'll grant you a parcel on the outskirts with an Independence Referendum in 2119.

You're too kind.

I volunteer to be Lord of the Stool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_of_the_Stool

The King shall shit and I shall wipe

Haha, lords fight over the right to sit to the right or left of the king on the dais yet it seems that standing behind him with a hand in his rear is where you want to be.

I would like to apply for the position of Commander of the Aquatic Security Services. We'll be bringing the Death Squids needed to be taken seriously in the international community.

As ASS Commander my role will be securing our maritime borders and executing anyone attempting to use the seas against us by say smuggling, message in a bottle communications or paddling while wearing the wrong coloured swimsuits.

I'm also applying for the position of Sole Swimsuit Importer. If given this dual role I promise not only to keep our coast safe through ASS and the Death Squids, but also to sell the skimpiest, best looking swimwear in the world!

I would like to apply for the position of Commander of the Aquatic Security Services. We'll be bringing the Death Squids needed to be taken seriously in the international community.

As ASS Commander my role will be securing our maritime borders and executing anyone attempting to use the seas against us by say smuggling, message in a bottle communications or paddling while wearing the wrong coloured swimsuits.

I'm also applying for the position of Sole Swimsuit Importer. If given this dual role I promise not only to keep our coast safe through ASS and the Death Squids, but also to sell the skimpiest, best looking swimwear in the world!

In regards to the swimwear thing, we should add to your ASS title and have you Person Exporting Nice Illustrious Swimwear... Or PENIS for short.

Archived