Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

The X Tenets:

I. Thou Shalt Not Undermine the Authority of The Holy Church

II. Thou Shalt Not Derive Governing Authority from Another Source Than By Holy God

III. Thou Shalt Not Complain When Set To Work Upon the Holy Pyramids

IV. Thou Shalt Not Seek Freedom From the Oppressive Nobles

V. Thou Shall Treat Each Nobles' Land As His Kingdom

VI. Thine Nobles Shall Provide Guidance and Assign Purpose to the Surfs.

VII. Thine Surfs Shall Obey Thy Nobles

VIII. Surfs Shalt Not Murder Nobles

IX. Surfs Shalt Not Disobey Nobles

X. Thine Rights of Nobles Are Considered A Gift For Those Who First Set In Motion The Events To Conquer The World.

Uh, yeah, looks about fair.

Well, that's enough work for today!

I feel the first thing, the very first thing (apart form the high royal family and his high majesty of course) in creating a dynasty should be definig a sygil ( are you all ok with a cockatrice drawn and coloured by a five years old?) and the words of our dynasty, so that we can all rally under our signs!

So,

1. I' d propose myself in addition to high minister of propaganda Public Relations, also of High House Heraldry (HHH)

2. If the above is accepted I'll tally in (maybe) a separate thread (If I am able to properly do it) all suggestion concerning our words and signs and sygil.

Your Grace? :bowdown:

Usually it's the other way around. Anyhow, we must assure that any outbreak of Vagrant Deviants is contained and quarantined immediately. Preferably outside of our borders. By the way, you are now my go-to-guy for acronyms.

I'm more excited about this than the Foreign Minister post!

Anyways, with my new role, I feel I should come up with some hidden policies/things we should be wary of using acronyms. If you're not part of the Ministry, look away now...

MERCURY - Mercenaries Employed Really Cure Unusually Risky Yeast-infection (Can we get our Defense team to work on this?)

VENUS - Victory Ensures Nemesis' Unduly Succumb (Fight to the last! We shall crush them)

EARTH - Eating All Rebels Thwarts Hunger (A good source of protein, and if we've ambushed them, well... we've got rid of the evidence)

MARS - Mice Always Reveal Spies (I really feel we should have a Trained Robotic/Animatronic Mice Spies - TRAMS for short)

JUPITER - Jam Unopened Provides Intermittent Terror Energy Radiators (Always eat your jam! Not doing so contributes to enemy warmth)

SATURN - Sentence All Traitors Using Radical Nooses (Cause, you know, all good Kingdoms need radical nooses)

URANUS - Unusual Rebels Always Need Unicycles Swiftly (Anyone caught with a vehicle with fewer than two wheels should be considered an enemy of the state)

NEPTUNE - Nobody Ever Pees Towards Undying Nervous Enemies (We need more of this to happen, dammit!)

PLUTO - Please Leave Unopened Tupperware Out (So we can get it cleaned easily, and we don't have to hunt for it)

I've deduced two things from all this.

1 - I have way too much time on my hands

2 - That's more difficult than I thought it would be

MARS - Mice Always Reveal Spies (I really feel we should have a Trained Robotic/Animatronic Mice Spies - TRAMS for short)

EXCELLENT!

Yeah, proud of that one :cool4:

What if the mice are spies?

(And Pluto is no longer a planet).

Hey, I'm just the acronym guy - if mice are spies, that's for some other Department to deal with.

And Pluto will always be a planet to me. Always.

For those floaters seeking asylum, we will be using episodes of the 'Housewives' franchise to extract information. The resistant will also be subjected to episodes of 'Honey Boo-Boo'.

*Lobs asteroid at DreamSongs*

*Resultant tsunami destroys Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana, including the locations for Honey Boo Boo and Housewives*

Anyways, with my new role, I feel I should come up with some hidden policies/things we should be wary of using acronyms. If you're not part of the Ministry, look away now...

*Lobs asteroid at Kevvy before he can turn the asteroid into an acronym*

(And Pluto is no longer a planet).

*Reluctantly decides not to lob an asteroid at RBPL*

*Lobs a comet at Kevvy*

also for me...

btw,as for NEPTUNE - Nobody Ever Pees Towards Undying Nervous Enemies (We need more of this to happen, dammit!)

agreed! Only, as you correctly pointed out, this information must carefully dealt with.

My ministry (propaganda) PR will always state that we never pee towards any enemy in whatever state or condition.

Unless it will become part of our words or sygil, then I'll figure something out.

What is the religion's stance on devolution and independence? Bonus points if it deals with the West Lothian Question.

There is no parliament in the Empire. If the King should call for the voices of his nobles, all voices will be heard, not just those directly affected by an individual seceding from the empire.

It is also illegal to secede from the Empire, and any who attempts to do so will be subject to the wrath of the Holy Church and an inquisition lead by the High Minister of Culture.

The X Tenets:

I. Thou Shalt Not Undermine the Authority of The Holy Church

II. Thou Shalt Not Derive Governing Authority from Another Source Than By Holy God

III. Thou Shalt Not Complain When Set To Work Upon the Holy Pyramids

IV. Thou Shalt Not Seek Freedom From the Oppressive Nobles

V. Thou Shall Treat Each Nobles' Land As His Kingdom

VI. Thine Nobles Shall Provide Guidance and Assign Purpose to the Surfs.

VII. Thine Surfs Shall Obey Thy Nobles

VIII. Surfs Shalt Not Murder Nobles

IX. Surfs Shalt Not Disobey Nobles

X. Thine Rights of Nobles Are Considered A Gift For Those Who First Set In Motion The Events To Conquer The World.

Bravo! I especially like Tenets VII-X. As our kingdom will hopefully be surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, Surfs is a good name for the beach bums that will make up our underclass.

After shaking my head in another thread, I respectfully request the title of Minister of Intelligence.

After looking at our organizational chart I see that the position is vacant. So who better than our First Spy to head our newly created Ministry of Intelligence? By the way, sorry for the Sir in the previous listing. I've gone back and corrected that mistake. Welcome, new High Minister of Intelligence!

Is the position of queen still available?

It depends on the pics I receive to my private messenger.

Just kidding. Whatta ya take us for? Lord of Oop North and his sword fetish?

I think the queen will be presented by our divine God of Kindergarten. She'll probably look like a teacher; glasses, hair picked up, etc.

I feel the first thing, the very first thing (apart form the high royal family and his high majesty of course) in creating a dynasty should be definig a sygil ( are you all ok with a cockatrice drawn and coloured by a five years old?) and the words of our dynasty, so that we can all rally under our signs!

So,

1. I' d propose myself in addition to high minister of propaganda Public Relations, also of High House Heraldry (HHH)

2. If the above is accepted I'll tally in (maybe) a separate thread (If I am able to properly do it) all suggestion concerning our words and signs and sygil.

Your Grace? :bowdown:

High House Heraldry will be a part of the Ministry of Culture. You can be the Master. Which means I have to bump up the Ministry of Culture to High Ministry.

Also, we can put the cockatrice to a vote amongst the Ministers, Masters and Captains. But please, keep the suggestions coming in.

How about we make 'Sympathy for the Devil' our national anthem? We can change the title and words (but not the screams) to better reflect our kingdom. An added bonus is that our National Volleyball Team (NVT) will be allowed to win every competition so that everyone can sing "woo, woo" to our anthem.

Archived