Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

Time for some more awards posts:

I wish to be in charge of the navy. Or the environmental issues. If the new kingdom happens to not be situated near the sea.

High Minister of the Environment.

Wait a minute, I protest! Why is the Minister of Space not a High Minister? There is nothing higher than Space! It's Really Really High!!

Convincing argument. Your post will be elevated. Hahaha. Get it? Elevated.

No matter what is on the flag, in order to best represent our religion, it should look like it was drawn by a five-year old-

Yes. Stick figures; scraggly lines; coloring outside of the lines.

I would like to apply for the position of Commander of the Aquatic Security Services. We'll be bringing the Death Squids needed to be taken seriously in the international community.

As ASS Commander my role will be securing our maritime borders and executing anyone attempting to use the seas against us by say smuggling, message in a bottle communications or paddling while wearing the wrong coloured swimsuits.

I'm also applying for the position of Sole Swimsuit Importer. If given this dual role I promise not only to keep our coast safe through ASS and the Death Squids, but also to sell the skimpiest, best looking swimwear in the world!

Yes. Between your Death Squids undersea and our water balloons on land we'll be unstoppable (why does stoppable have two p's?).

In regards to the swimwear thing, we should add to your ASS title and have you Person Exporting Nice Illustrious Swimwear... Or PENIS for short.

We will make you High Minister of ASS & PENIS.

Between your Death Squids undersea and our water balloons on land we'll be unstoppable (why does stoppable have two p's?).

"stopable" ran out of usage by the end of XVI century.

When it was resurrected, instead of losing something, it gained a P.

That's only my 2 P of course..

Can I be Master of Secularism and Atheism? I know it's a bit oxymoronic in a monarchic reign where power is granted by a deity, but I can promise you that absolutely no work shall be undertaken at any time so long as there is a working internet connection in my offices. Ooh, Youtube-videos!

As one of the SP's on board the BwB Aircraft Carrier, those members of the crew who have signalled their intention to join this group of heretics are hereby notified that they will be reported to the Master of Discipline, Hereward, for re-education.

We'll take on any refugees from the BwB's floating palace. Can't blame them for pining for Terra Firma after 3 years on the high seas.

Can I be Master of Secularism and Atheism? I know it's a bit oxymoronic in a monarchic reign where power is granted by a deity, but I can promise you that absolutely no work shall be undertaken at any time so long as there is a working internet connection in my offices. Ooh, Youtube-videos!

lacuna, meet Arch-MaesterPhilip. You two should get along swimmingly. Our two slackers.

Can I be High Treasurer as irl I am an accountant and I imagine it would be a lot more interesting working the accounts of a Dynasty as opposed to a business. Also, I promise not to do a Littlefinger!!

Approved! High Minister of the Treasury. Littlefinger is all you'll have left if we suspect any shenanigans.

I'll have you know that ASS work damn hard to make sure that the People Employing Non-Indigenous Swimwear aren't able to penetrate us.

Hehehe. I think this ministry will be the funnest to get updates from during our cabinet meetings.

Yeah, but there's always the worry about People Employing Non-Indigenous Swimwear being infiltrated by Vagrants Against Good Industrial Nylon Apparel...

Usually it's the other way around. Anyhow, we must assure that any outbreak of Vagrant Deviants is contained and quarantined immediately. Preferably outside of our borders. By the way, you are now my go-to-guy for acronyms.

Clearly our culture is very comfortable with sexuality.

I will be revealing the first tenets of our new religion later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to this.

I would like to offer my services as High Commissioner of the High. I would be akin to a Drug Czar only infinitely cooler.

High Minister of Drugs. We won't have any silly war on drugs. Please feel free to sample the product to insure it's quality.

The X Tenets:

I. Thou Shalt Not Undermine the Authority of The Holy Church

II. Thou Shalt Not Derive Governing Authority from Another Source Than By Holy God

III. Thou Shalt Not Complain When Set To Work Upon the Holy Pyramids

IV. Thou Shalt Not Seek Freedom From the Oppressive Nobles

V. Thou Shall Treat Each Nobles' Land As His Kingdom

VI. Thine Nobles Shall Provide Guidance and Assign Purpose to the Surfs.

VII. Thine Surfs Shall Obey Thy Nobles

VIII. Surfs Shalt Not Murder Nobles

IX. Surfs Shalt Not Disobey Nobles

X. Thine Rights of Nobles Are Considered A Gift For Those Who First Set In Motion The Events To Conquer The World.

Archived