Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

Bravo! I especially like Tenets VII-X. As our kingdom will hopefully be surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, Surfs is a good name for the beach bums that will make up our underclass.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't misspell Serfs, and that this was deliberate.

I think the queen will be presented by our divine God of Kindergarten. She'll probably look like a teacher; glasses, hair picked up, etc.

Yes, this will be addressed soon.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't misspell Serfs, and that this was deliberate.

Yes, this will be addressed soon.

Misspellings, mistakes? Impossible for our High Minister of Education. *wink wink*

I just updated our organizational chart on page four (post 64) with all the changes and new additions. We may have to move it up periodically.

I'm more excited about this than the Foreign Minister post!

Anyways, with my new role, I feel I should come up with some hidden policies/things we should be wary of using acronyms. If you're not part of the Ministry, look away now...

MERCURY - Mercenaries Employed Really Cure Unusually Risky Yeast-infection (Can we get our Defense team to work on this?)

VENUS - Victory Ensures Nemesis' Unduly Succumb (Fight to the last! We shall crush them)

EARTH - Eating All Rebels Thwarts Hunger (A good source of protein, and if we've ambushed them, well... we've got rid of the evidence)

MARS - Mice Always Reveal Spies (I really feel we should have a Trained Robotic/Animatronic Mice Spies - TRAMS for short)

JUPITER - Jam Unopened Provides Intermittent Terror Energy Radiators (Always eat your jam! Not doing so contributes to enemy warmth)

SATURN - Sentence All Traitors Using Radical Nooses (Cause, you know, all good Kingdoms need radical nooses)

URANUS - Unusual Rebels Always Need Unicycles Swiftly (Anyone caught with a vehicle with fewer than two wheels should be considered an enemy of the state)

NEPTUNE - Nobody Ever Pees Towards Undying Nervous Enemies (We need more of this to happen, dammit!)

PLUTO - Please Leave Unopened Tupperware Out (So we can get it cleaned easily, and we don't have to hunt for it)

I've deduced two things from all this.

1 - I have way too much time on my hands

2 - That's more difficult than I thought it would be

Haha. I knew you had it in you. I especially like MARS. And Pluto; just be careful of that awful smell if it's been sitting there closed for too long.

Are we aiming for a Hapsburg jaw? Or just garden-variety insanity?

Hey, he said breeding. Not inbreeding.

I will not be applying for the position of High Commissioner of Board Posting however.

Fine. And I will not be appointing you.

There is no parliament in the Empire. If the King should call for the voices of his nobles, all voices will be heard, not just those directly affected by an individual seceding from the empire.

Yes, all voices will be heard. Even the high, shrilly ones.

As King of the Kingdom of The Fallen, I hereby issue a Proclamation. All High Ministers and Ministers can, with their full authority, make decisions that pertain to their specific Ministries without prior approval from the king. The king reserves the right to veto, at a later date, any decision made a High Minister or Minister that is deemed unsuitable by the king.

As King of the Kingdom of The Fallen, I hereby issue a Proclamation. All High Ministers and Ministers can, with their full authority, make decisions that pertain to their specific Ministries without prior approval from the king. The king reserves the right to veto, at a later date, any decision made a High Minister or Minister that is deemed unsuitable by the king.

Another example of the tyranny of The Fallen! These are the acts of tyranny that have prompted the founding of the Campaign for the Fall of The Fallen and the Restoration of the Democratic Self-Rule of the Masses of the Future Country that will Fall to The Fallen then Fall Again to the Rise of the People (CFTFRDSRMFCFTFFARP) and our absolute dedication to the eradication of the despot that will soon terrorize this future imaginary totalitarian state.

Soon, we will capture this Despot, and fill him with mulberries. His woe and lamentations will be endless.

Intelligence indicates air attack. Launch the missiles.

See this is the kind of work a true Sabatour for our cause would do. Look like your being helpful, feed the enemy just enough info that they think your on their side, but make sure the action take is ineffective.

Now if she had simply lauched Bruce Willis then ....

Relevantism, The Holy Gospel:

The Book of Jace-

On the First Day, there was chaos. On the second, The Kingdom of The Fallen.

Quickly did it rise, a glorious monarchy, out of the fires of France. A new god was born, and her messiah, a scholarly girl with a scholarly mother.

Born to a minor noble family, the daughter of the god Jace spread our holy faith everywhere she went. Jace, she taught, was a teacher. A woman of professional dress and smart bifocals, a minister of knowledge and intellectual pursuits. This god was lord of all, lord of kingdoms and children, businesses and kindergartens.

Under her watchful gaze, the nobility grows strong. The Fallen, her chosen immortal emperor, keeps the nobility in line. And the nobility keeps the Surfs in line. Surfs require constant oversight, lest they descend into their lazy ways. Lounging on the shores, and phoning about on their phones.

The Fallen, May He Live Forever, reopened the dormant coal mines of old, with the Surfs being put to good use inside. And the god Jace gave her blessing to the endeavor, resulting in a new tradesource for the empire. Long may he reign, with her generous blessings.

This acronym hasn't recived the stamp of authenticy from the Department of Acronyms [DoA]. You have four (4) days in which to send off official documentation for usage.

I've registered with the Department of Protests, Insurgencies, and Coup D'etats. I believe that their authority takes precedence, due to the double-agents that they have employed in all other departments that sabotage such things.

In fact, I've just heard breaking news that the Ministry of Silly Walks, sponsored by the Department of Protests, Insurgencies and Coup D'etats, has violently taken control of the Department of Acronyms. All employees whose walks are not sufficiently silly (otherwise known as being deemed "NSS") are being gunned down in the courtyard.

I've registered with the Department of Protests, Insurgencies, and Coup D'etats. I believe that their authority takes precedence, due to the double-agents that they have employed in all other departments that sabotage such things.

In fact, I've just heard breaking news that the Ministry of Silly Walks, sponsored by the Department of Protests, Insurgencies and Coup D'etats, has violently taken control of the Department of Acronyms. All employees whose walks are not sufficiently silly (otherwise known as being deemed "NSS") are being gunned down in the courtyard.

Njet! Njet! Njet!

Telegram from the Kremlin! The Central Committee!

It says: "Carry on with the execution."

Njet! Njet! Njet!

Telegram from the Kremlin! The Central Committee!

It says: "Carry on with the execution."

Spaseeba, comrade!

[cuts to footage of the Ministry of Silly Walk's 1st Deadly Silly Walkers Battallion, administering absurdly silly roundhouse kicks to white-shirted employees in a courtyard, as La Marseillaise plays over a loudspeaker]

Dear Minister of Brutal Oppression, or Homeland Security or whatever it is... Captain of the deathsquads here. I'm seeing a lot of discontent bubbling in the thread while I've been away. I suggest funds be made available to procure some dogs, or bees, or dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Team, start limbering up. Stretches, warm up laps, etc. Looks like we've got some work coming up.

Larry, we're gonna need a lot of pasta.

We need some territory on the equator for the space elevator. Ecuador will do. It's on the Pacific coast, so at risk to Godzilla and various kaiju, but perhaps a military research program (which must have a good acronym) can work on some developing some mecha? If necessary we can put a secondary launch site via rail gun in the Andes.

Archived