A new survey about Game of Thrones :)

Paco Blackwater

Hi!,

I'm conducting a survey for academic purposes related to the saga of Game of Thrones. The questionnaire is aimed at all fans of the series and it is anonymous. It has short questions and fill it will not take you a lot of time. I would really appreciate if you could answer the following questions

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KZ1V2-yyYHQwcJuUDixjY82NXJOSFJcpR0i6HKkFT9k/viewform?usp=send_form

The objective of this survey is to get the different opinions and preferences of GOT fans about the books and the TV series.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi!,

I'm conducting a survey for academic purposes related to the saga of Game of Thrones. The questionnaire is aimed at all fans of the series and it is anonymous. It has short questions and fill it will not take you a lot of time. I would really appreciate if you could answer the following questions

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KZ1V2-yyYHQwcJuUDixjY82NXJOSFJcpR0i6HKkFT9k/viewform?usp=send_form

The objective of this survey is to get the different opinions and preferences of GOT fans about the books and the TV series.

Many thanks in advance.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

And I did the survey.

Just to be helpful here, you might want to ask for days rather than hours. Hours are hard to figure out.

Re who would I want dead if I were Arya, should I pretend to be Arya, and figure out whom she should want dead, or should I choose my own least favorite characters? Unclear.

Re characters "saved from death," do you mean characters who died and should be resurrected, or characters who should live to see the end of the series?

Good luck!

I agree with the others about the question on number of hours to read the books. I really have no idea, so I went with 30 hrs for each book. But that doesn't include re-reads. My point is, you should take this data with a grain or two of salt.

I agree with the others about the question on number of hours to read the books. I really have no idea, so I went with 30 hrs for each book. But that doesn't include re-reads. My point is, you should take this data with a grain or two of salt.

Yeah, I guessed on my #hours, too. I have no clue, I just have a rough idea how long it took me to finish the books.

Yeah, I guessed on my #hours, too. I have no clue, I just have a rough idea how long it took me to finish the books.

Yeah I only knew because I checked my kindle reading speed and it was twelve hours for clash of kings, but I don't know how reliable that is because sometimes I just leave it on a page for while or skip through pages to get to the chapter I want to re-read

Yeah I only knew because I checked my kindle reading speed and it was twelve hours for clash of kings, but I don't know how reliable that is because sometimes I just leave it on a page for while or skip through pages to get to the chapter I want to re-read

I had the books, and I read them out of order and by POV, not straight through.

Archived