Football 100million: #6seasonsAndaRelegation

Grand Moff Mithrandir

I think he's referring to the fat steward falling on his face as he tries to apprehend one of the the pitch invaders. Didn't see the game, but wasn't one of them allowed to remain on the pitch for five minutes?

While we're on the subject, please refrain from calling these idiots 'streakers'. Running onto the pitch in a lame attempt to promote some shitty earphones is not streaking.

This is streaking.

Which he does every time he wants a new contract, or someone is being played centrally who's not him. Nothing to see here.

Buzz kill! I want more wild transfer speculation and irrelevant personal criticism! Messi is a pygmy marmoset! Ha! He's so tiny!

LoL Glenda is getting a lot of hate it seems. Maybe Brenda should do all involved a favor and sell him.

Who would buy him?

I wouldn't want that guy in my five-a-side team when playing against my (mostly overweight) friends for shits and giggles.

Buzz kill! I want more wild transfer speculation and irrelevant personal criticism! Messi is a pygmy marmoset! Ha! He's so tiny!

Except if he plays in an all-white kit.

In that case the bloody drug-addict pygmy becomes a demigod or the son-in-law you always wanted to have.

Except if he plays in an all-white kit.

In that case the bloody drug-addict pygmy becomes a demigod or the son-in-law you always wanted to have.

Ha! Yes! More!

Messi drinks the blood of babies!!!!!

Dan Crowley trained with the first team today, exciting stuff.

Hah. You were just talking about this on Wednesday. Not really surprised with Wilshere/Arteta out for awhile.

Crowley took one of the worst penalties I've ever seen in your UEFA youth cup game the other day

Yea, that was bad. He looked good though besides that terrible penalty, at least from what I saw of the highlights.

Archived