Suicide Squad -- A David Ayer Film

Bastard of Boston

Out of this whole smorgasbord of people they are trying to squeeze in B v S Affleck worries me the least. It's a different take, older - I actually like the concept quite a bit, bet it's a lot more faithful to the comics. It's everything else that worries me.

Wasnt a big fan of cavil as superman, pretty boring and don't get me wrong, he is but I like the idea of establishing the rogues, fleshing them out.

Leto and affleck is something I think can work really well if they keep it dark.

Is Leto gonna live up to Ledger?

Not if he's playing exactly the same character. The thing with Joker is that he's very malleable. I'd be urging Leto to go with his own take and to definitely avoid the lumbering/jerky slack-jawed version of Heath's. Joker works quite well with a majestic tone - he certainly doesn't have to be a thug.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why does Killer Croc need to be CGI. You can makeup the scales. He doesn't need to be a twelve foot tall actual crocadile human.

Yeah the Animated series version would be easy enough to do with make-up and prosthetics. It's only the Arkham games and Jim Lee who've went full on mutant crocodile with the character as far as I know. Although not imitating the Arkham games may be a mistake in terms of current perception.

Joker revealed? These pics are pap shots of Leto, apparently, showing someone pictures of his Joker look via his cell phone.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/c1419c99069f39926470889bc7a529eb/tumblr_inline_nn33hz0juV1qgdls9_540.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDAgbz0UMAEyHXX.jpg

By the looks of it, it could just be Heath Ledgers joker. Too far away for me to tell

Archived