Strangest Line in the Books

Hour of the Wolf

Oh, one time I was flipping through ADwD and I happened on the end of the Daznak's pit chapter, which being read of context sounds like a fifty shades of Daario moment.

"Dany could feel the heat of him between her thighs. Her heart felt as if it were about to burst. Yes, she thought, yes, now, now, do it, do it, take me, take me, FLY!"

Lost my shit.

I'd take one for the team. :leer:

Imagine the male equivalent of being a woman making love with Mance, only it's actually glamored up Rattleshirt.

She probably doesn't really look the way she looks, and certainly isn't as young as what those who think they are seeing her would think her to be.

Imagine the male equivalent of being a woman making love with Mance, only it's actually glamored up Rattleshirt.

She probably doesn't really look the way she looks, and certainly isn't as young as what those who think they are seeing her would think her to be.

I don't care if she's 900 years old and a mutated dragon monster, I'll take it.

Not a line per se, but Mel bleeding down her thigh or from her vagina when she sees Bloodraven. Is like, what? I mean, I know it's certainly not the first time something that shouldn't be there comes out of Mel's vagina, but that part is just strange

A reaction to the fact that Bloodraven is also seeing her, as she notices ? When fire and ice meet, there must be a reaction. Here is the full quote :

A face took shape within the hearth. Stannis? she thought, for just a moment but no, these were not his features. A wooden face, corpse white. Was this the enemy? A thousand red eyes floated in the rising flames. He sees me. Beside him, a boy with a wolf's face threw back his head and howled.

The red priestess shuddered. Blood trickled down her thigh, black and smoking. The fire was inside her, an agony, an ecstasy, filling her, searing her, transforming her. Shimmers of heat traced patterns on her skin, insistent as a lover's hand. Strange voices called to her from days long past. "Melony," she heard a woman cry. A man's voice called, "Lot Seven." She was weeping, and her tears were flame. And still she drank it in.

Oh, one time I was flipping through ADwD and I happened on the end of the Daznak's pit chapter, which being read of context sounds like a fifty shades of Daario moment.

"Dany could feel the heat of him between her thighs. Her heart felt as if it were about to burst. Yes, she thought, yes, now, now, do it, do it, take me, take me, FLY!"

Lost my shit.

That quote from Dany is crazy weird. Not only is it a dragon... she is the Mother of dragons.

Archived