College Basketball 2015 MARCH MADNESS and Tourney pick 'em

Ferrum Aeternum

Yeah, Notre Dame seems like a potentially very tough 3.

Going to be checking the Bruin blog to see what's said there assuming UCLA doesn't sneak in.

Triskan does a back flip

Ha. I'm conflicted on which school of thought to follow. If one wants to make a case to get rid of Alford, missing the tourney is a valuable opportunity. On a serious note, they're paying Alford so much that they probably wouldn't get rid of him any time soon, so go Bruins.

Wheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I was convinced Ole Miss would be left out after seeing that Indiana, Texas and UCLA all made the field without going to the first four.

Of course, I have an unavoidable dinner to attend Tuesday night and can't watch the game against BYU live. :frown5:

Michigan St. aka The 4 Seed from Hell!!

They certainly were for UVA last year and they may be the 7 seed from hell for UVA this year! It will be a great game assuming both teams make it that far.

I just wish that UVA had an extra week before that game for Justin Anderson to get healthy.

Wheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I was convinced Ole Miss would be left out after seeing that Indiana, Texas and UCLA all made the field without going to the first four.

Of course, I have an unavoidable dinner to attend Tuesday night and can't watch the game against BYU live. :frown5:

Awesome, the last game shown too. Congrats.

Uconn should've gotten a legacy vote...bullshit! Just kidding, we stink. Good luck all acceptable teams...besides Duke and Kentucky.

Well at least I have one team to pull for, lol.

Memphis blew balls this season. Not even in the NIT, they were apparently last four out (of the NIT).

Well at least I have one team to pull for, lol.

Memphis blew balls this season. Not even in the NIT, they were apparently last four out (of the NIT).

C'mon... There's plenty of room on the bandwagon! It's Calipari! The team wears blue! If you squint, it might feel like you're watching Memphis!

C'mon... that girl who cheated on you and stomped on your heart is looking for more guys to bang and she'll let you do it again. Sure she's a little older and a little fatter, and has the herp, but if you squint it might feel like 1992!

C'mon... that girl who cheated on you and stomped on your heart is looking for more guys to bang and she'll let you do it again. Sure she's a little older and a little fatter, and has the herp, but if you squint it might feel like 1992!

Until the burning starts, anyway. :drunk:

Re: Dayton playing a tournament game in their home arena... I thought that was prohibited back in the 80's?

Until the burning starts, anyway. :drunk:

Re: Dayton playing a tournament game in their home arena... I thought that was prohibited back in the 80's?

That was definitely the weirdest thing I saw in the bracket. Well, that and the committee's reasoning for putting UCLA in ("they looked pretty good against Arizona in the PAC 12 tournament!").

Archived