College Basketball 2015 MARCH MADNESS and Tourney pick 'em

Ferrum Aeternum

So wait... Where is he actually going? He just put on the wrong hat right? Freudian slip?

He said Kentucky, put on the Kansas hat, and is going to Kansas. Hat trumps words I guess. I missed that day of Contracts in law school I guess.

You should be very proud that the fine University of Kansas admits students who can't tell Kansas from Kentucky...

Did you watch the clip? The poor kid was so nervous that I bet he peed a little. I'm guessing he's not a fan of public speaking and his coach put him up to doing it publicly (or else he felt he has to because nearly all of the other top prospects do it that way).

And Mr. 50% FT shooting Dakari Johnson makes the clutch free throws to seal it! I was never really worried against Miss. for some reason, but today I was seriously worried. The refs did an awful job... at least half the "blocks" were all arm, both ways, and just not really called well all around. Not complaining. One of these days we'll settle in

Wow! From Jon Rothstein on Twitter:

Amazing stat ---- with this loss, Rick Pitino is now 0-6 in his career against North Carolina.

4:04 PM - 10 Jan 2015

I still clearly remember one of those... 1995 Elite Eight.

Duke goes down... Right after Gottlieb gets done talking about how they're better than Kentucky during halftime. :lol:

And then there were two...

The Wofford coach was the lone holdout giving their first place vote to Duke, be interesting to see if he just switches to Virginia now.

Archived