Who would you fight?

Hand to Hand combat, fight club style. Who would you really love to smack in the mouth? I'll accept more than one if you can't decide and feel free to take on multiple foes at one time, whatever I don't make the rules.

I'd like to fight Theon in Episode one, right when he goes to kill the wolf pup i'd have been like "Theon, you and me, lets dance", and Meryn Trant for slapping Sansa and (unconfirmed) killing Syrio.

As far as multiples, I asked for it so i'll give one up, i'd fight the combination of Littlefinger, Lysa and Robert Arryn, for fun.

Obviously in these situations, you win the fight.

Id wrestle Cersie

:cheers:

I could take on Cersei and Arianne at the same time (no, I probably couldn't. And no, I'm not talking about fighting, sadly. I'd get to watch, though, maybe while I eat a sandwich or something)

I would like to slap Hotah and his wife out of existence

Gregor Clegane, The Mountain, because who wouldn't want o be the guy that beat The Mountain in a fist fight.

Joffrey "Baratheon", Because, well, you all know the reasons. Since it's also guaranteed I win, I'll take on his lapdog, Sandor too.

Walder Frey, Because reasons.

Roose Bolton, Read above.

Physical hand to hand fight

Joffrey-I could beat him because he not that strong(he loves abusing Sansa so that make him not good at fighting men in a fair fight)(I make him tap out with the Crossface Chickenwing)

Viserys-he not that bright(I give him the Sharpshooter

Ramsey-he not known for his combat(I spinebuster him)

Jaime-I go with the fisherman DDT

Euron-Emerald Flowsen

LF-I DDT him

While I hate Renly,I won't fight him because he less of a evildoer than the charactors above.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived