Minor character you would like to see again

Pilusmagnus

Only in Ned's thoughts....I dont know the 'minor character' criteria :dunno:

No one does since the OP excluded Hot Pie from the lists...if Hot Pie doesn't meet the criteria...no one does! Ha!

But I really do want Old Nan to be OK and finish her damn story about Ice Spiders! ugh!

Hugo Wull

'' I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter. Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue.'' [ The King's Prize, ADWD.]

Marwyn

'' Who do you think killed all the dragons the last time around? Gallant dragonslayers armed with swords? The world the Citadel is building has no place in it for sorcery or prophecy or glass candles, much less for dragons. Ask yourself why Aemon Targaryen was allowed to waste his life upon the Wall, when by rights he should have been raised to archmaester. His blood was why. He could not be trusted. No more than I can.'' [ Samwell V, AFFC.]

Hoster Blackwood

Look forward to any development in the RL's with this guy. A bookish boy, giving Jaime various histories as a hostage/squire. I love the Blackwood's, and Hoster being a seven foot squire, present at Pennytree, when Brienne turns up [ Possibly a dunk descendant ? ] is a great nod to the D+E novellas. :)

I have so many!

Wylla Manderly, Septon Meribald, Ser Hyle, Wilas Tyrell, Sarella/Alleras, Greatjon, the Mormont women, Qarl the Maid, Satin, Loras Tyrell (unless he's not minor enough), Marwyn. There are probably more I've forgotten, though.

The major one for me would be Howland Reed.

While I'm not sure what the point of starting an opinion thread is when you then proceed to state what opinions aren't valid...

I'm not forbidding people to say Syrio or Jaqen, but I'm just saying these ones have been mentioned several times before, and it would be more interesting to mention actual minor ones. The ones from the latest messages are quite interesting I mus say.

Archived