Watch Watched and Watching: Episode X

AndyBaelish

I watched a few episodes of the original before I watched Brotherhood. It definitely felt a bit slower and more drawn out, whereas Brotherhood didn't waste any time with filler or pointless bullshit. It got right into the meat of the story.

I found with Brotherhood that pretty much every episode feels like it is swiftly moving the story along. I can't think of any pointless filler. What a great show.

I'd say that Brotherhood is definitely the superior of the two FMA animes. It's paced a lot better and the characters are more interesting. The original anime doesn't have Olivia or any of the Briggs soldiers, nor any of the characters from Xing. It's not bad by any stretch but there's definitely something missing compared to Brotherhood. That said, I think the music was often better in the first anime.

My flatmate has said the same thing; that Brotherhood is much better but the original has the better score.

Yeah, the first anime has Brothers which is almost enough to sway it on its own (seriously, that is one major gut-punch of a song). That said, Brotherhood has the better opening themes (especially the first, fourth and fifth).

Yeah, the first anime has Brothers which is almost enough to sway it on its own (seriously, that is one major gut-punch of a song). That said, Brotherhood has the better opening themes (especially the first, fourth and fifth).

I love that song; my flatmate sent it to me ages ago because she knew i'd like it because i made her listen to this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rtxT-bn18OY from the peter pan soundtrack and she said they were almost kinda similar...ish :P

taking a break from orphan black to binge S3 of House of Cards....

.... otherwise we're doing Justified, Vikings, Black Sails, Walking Dead, 12 Monkeys, Banshee, and Better Call Saul in their normal weekly slots... Haven't checked to see whats about to start soon....

taking a break from orphan black to binge S3 of House of Cards....

.... otherwise we're doing Justified, Vikings, Black Sails, Walking Dead, 12 Monkeys, Banshee, and Better Call Saul in their normal weekly slots... Haven't checked to see whats about to start soon....

I watch all those shows as well except for 12 Monkeys. Add Gotham and The Night Shift to Monday's and The Blacklist to Thursday and that's my lineup. I've been caught up with Orphan Black and I'm working on House of Cards Season 3 right now. The Following Season 3 premiere is this Monday too, so my Monday's are very packed. 8pm Gotham, 9pm The Following, and 10pm The Night Shift and Better Call Saul.

Archived