Westeros Fantasy Baseball

JJ Lannister

I thought I had a solid outing from the majority of my players last night but I ended up losing 1.5 points. I looked at the scoring and settings but it doesn't say how many points get awarded/redacted. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I don't think that information is available except in StatTracker on the day it happens. But Groz/Horn Hill picked up a save and moved ahead of you. That's a big number difference at this stage of the season.

Gotcha. On Monday I picked up +25, and thought I had pretty similar numbers yesterday and was curious. My pitching was a bit iffy. That's probably why. Adrian Gonzalez has been impressive so far.

Yeah, plus your team batted .222 and had no sb's so you could've dropped there. First couple weeks in rotisserie is always chaos in the standings.

So does everyone prefer rotisserie over head-to-head? I've been running a H2H league with my friends since like 2002 and I tried to convince them to switch to rotisserie but I couldn't. I feel it's not even close and rotisserie is way better. Too many wasted stats and luck involved in a H2H league with playoffs.

It looks like the Goldengrove Gobblers are not using their DL slots for DL players. This league has 5. Any player on the DL, once it says so in Yahoo, can be changed to DL as his position, opening up a roster slot.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Grr. Two games in a row where the Giants (and my) closer got the win, for nothing in this league. My biggest gripe with QS. And in neither case did he get the win after a blown save.

Yeah, that is the biggest negative about QS. But overall, I still think it's a huge improvement over using wins.

It looks like the Goldengrove Gobblers are not using their DL slots for DL players. This league has 5. Any player on the DL, once it says so in Yahoo, can be changed to DL as his position, opening up a roster slot.

Good luck.

Didn't realize that. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Archived