TTTNE 450: One Thread to Rule Them All

HexMachina

Well, sortof, last day trading was yesterday, but we still need to clear the shop, but then I'm free. (to get the housework and gardening up-to-date!!!

Ohhh I think I'm gonna have to join in and re-read. Ya royal assassin is pacier!

OdiE!!! we missed you!

:grouphug:

Enjoy retirement! :)

Did you ever get Fool's Assassin? (I feel I asked this already but I don't remember the response...I know initially you were going to get it as a Christmas present)

Hey Odie, nice to see you :)

Feel better soon Bex, take care of yourself.

Did you ever get Fool's Assassin? (I feel I asked this already but I don't remember the response...I know initially you were going to get it as a Christmas present)

Helena! My ever inappropriate compatriot, how're you?

son got it and passed it on, so I've read it. Its kind've ... unexpected ... now a long wait for answers.

I spend my Hobbs reading time either crying for Fitz or wanting to shake him!

son got it and passed it on, so I've read it. Its kind've ... unexpected ... now a long wait for answers.

I spend my Hobbs reading time either crying for Fitz or wanting to shake him!

Indeed. Though this time I cried

For Bee too. Molly's seeming "phantom pregnancy" had me tearing up, although it eventually turned out to be real. And when she died I have to admit to actually shedding a tear at Fitz's reaction

And not too long of a wait. August is the release date for book #2 :) Last update I saw at the start of January she had submitted the book to the editors and recieved a certain number of pages for rewrites. But other than that, all looks set for August. There is already cover art for it and a title

Fool's Quest

*excited squeal*

She has a very fast writing pace!

ETA: there is a thread somewhere in the Literature forum about this actually. Both discussion of the book and progress reports. She has a working title for book 3 iirc which I posted there

Hey Wally my equally inappropriate friend :grouphug: I'm okay I guess, still a bit queasy. Should probably go to sleep now so I can get up for lectures tomorrow but I've been lying in bed all day and now I am restless.

How are you? Last semester at school?

Hey Wally my equally inappropriate friend :grouphug: I'm okay I guess, still a bit queasy. Should probably go to sleep now so I can get up for lectures tomorrow but I've been lying in bed all day and now I am restless.

How are you? Last semester at school?

Doing good, just one final semester filled with classes i'm liking so far, this year seems to be looking up.

Doing good, just one final semester filled with classes i'm liking so far, this year seems to be looking up.

Glad to hear it :) Do you know what your plans are after school yet? (No pressure, ha! I hate those "So where is your life going?" style.questions myself so if you don't know thats fine :p)

The words I keep hearing are, "you would love that book, want to borrow it?"

Me, "Gods no!! Have you seen bed side table? It's got a pile of books two feet high already."

So anyway, I'm just posting to keep the spam off page two and because it's half time at the Superbowl and I'm a sports listener, not a watcher.

Welcome Merunka and Wolfox! Most people here call me Starky :) (just to warn you, you will probably still be recieving welcome messages for a while after being here [emoji14])

So, I managed to ruin my boyfriend's birthday yesterday. We had planned to go see Ex Machina, but before we left I managed to injure my neck so that I couldn't move.

How did this happen?

Well...My cat had decided to sneak in my bedroom and take a nap on top of my wardrobe. The cat's aren't allowed in the bedroom when we're not there(because they are a menace when we're not at home), so I went to get him out before we left for the cinema. Usually all I have to do is tell him to get out and he scampers, but he decided to be stubborn and cling to the box on top of the wardrobe that he sleeps in. He made himself a dead-weight (he is a VERY large cat) and just plain out refused to move. 'Me not going nowhere hooman'. So I literally had to heave him off (imagine a scenario like trying to get Winnie the Pooh out of the honey tree) and without warning he decided to let go of the box. Thus both cat and human ended up cascading to the floor. Unfortunately, I don't have the advantage of being able to land on all-fours like my furry friend, so he came out of it unscathed, while I was left unable to move my head without excruciating pain. Luckily my boyfriend was majorly understanding and we stayed at home and got a takeaway and watched Attack on Titan instead. I still feel awful for having ruined our plans though.

Aaaanyway..how is everyone else this morning?

Ok first of all i am so sorry for laughing so much about this, i just couldn't stop myself. [emoji1]

Secondly hope you get better soon and please go see a doctor should the pain not go away soon. It might not be dangerous but still it's better to avoid risks.

Good morning!

Good luck to you, Sword! It was the last exam for a while right? You will do excellent, I am sure :)

Merunka, nope I haven't seen it. Is it good?

Hi Merunka and Wolf. :cheers:

Yikes, hope you're okay Starky! :grouphug: Sorry you feel like you messed up your boyfriend's birthday. I guess you can always go n see Ex Machina another day. Was the culprit the cat you showed us wearing the Christmas jumper?

Oh I see, you reckon they're gonna remove Manderly? What, that makes no sense. Well I've only seen the first 2 seasons so maybe it does. I feel better about not being able to watch series 5 now, as I don't want to watch any of the shows that diverge from the books or contain stuff from The Winds of Winter, too spoilery!

Hey the weekends in Egypt sound pretty cool. Yeah in the UK it's always just Saturday and Sunday.

Hope your exam went well today!

Thank you both so much :) and yes it was the last exam and now my week of vacation begins .

The exam went much better than i feared. Of course there are some mistakes but i don't think they will be much. And i also did some answers by instinct in the last minute and they were all correct :D

Oops it seems i have spoilered something for you in season 2 ned :D

I guess we will have to wait and see how season 5 turns out.

Yeah we have diversity in Egypt [emoji14]

These Fool's Assassin spoiler tags are too tempting. :tantrum:

Could be worse...they could not be in spoiler tags :D

Good morning Queen Buck ;)

AK :love: :kiss: :wub: :spank: :smileysex: Its been so long :crying:

Good day!

eta: morning, Bexie!

Hi to you, Arya-chan :D

Gillio, enjoy retirement! I hope we'll see you around here more now :grouphug:

Roxfox, it was nice chatting with you!

SoM, that's great news! Congrats on doing so well :)

This week I only work tomorrow, then vacation days until Sunday! :commie: I think I'm just going to relax and fix small things around the flat, and go out for daylight in the days.

I hope you are all doing well :)

The things we do for love :lol:

I hope you have a reasonable landlord.

How is work?

We plan to place the door in the basement and blame the mice (which I hope we have in the basement) or just thow out the door and play dumb :D

Work is slowly getting better.

Archived