Body Hair: Gross or Great?

Weeping Sore

I've got to admit I didn't consider beards in my radical acceptance answer.

If we're including facial hair than I'm changing teams. I'm fine with beard-shaming.

I specifically excluded the head and face from consideration in the OP, but who's stopping anybody?

If I had to go for an extreme, it'd be universal acceptance.

That said, I actually like variety. I quite like that my wife will go through phases where she's bald below the eyebrows and phases where everything grows out. Both are sexy in different ways, so it's nice to have both in one person at different times. I quite like occasionally shaving down there, but wouldn't want to be pubeless all the time.

I would never tell a woman how she should maintain her hair or her body or anything.

But if she is extra-hairy, I will expect to have to explain fire, pottery, agriculture and the lever to her. But such is the burden we further-evolved hairless types trained animals to bear on our behalf.

Universal acceptance, as long as it isn't a beard. Have as hairy a back as you want but I need to see if you have a weak jawline or not

Beard *IS* the answer to a weak jawline...

Back hair is just disgusting, btw. I actually fled a social engagement that ended in a bedroom because of back fur.

Did you give him a clue as to why you were fleeing? So he could either adjust his grooming habits or his taste in women?

earlier i said i preferred guys with a bit of hair, actually, i don't think prefer was the best word, i just don't care, whether someone is hairless or almost werewolf, whatever works for people i guess

body hair is another thing that really makes a lot of women feel super bad about themselves. BUT at the same time, shaving and being hairless also makes women feel good about themselves. it's a horrible dilemma. because i like how soft my skin feels when i shave my legs, but sometimes i just can not be bothered, especially in my tiny shower with no room to really move much. most of the time i always shave under my arms, but the last few days it's been so cold, i'm not really sweating and i haven't left the house so i haven't cared :P i think it changes for some people.

I wish I grew more body hair. Well, only on my legs/chest/chin. My head is mane-like at times. I'm one of the unlucky people who have more belly hair than chest hair, although I think that is slowly changing. Not than anyone standing further away than a metre can tell.

On women, I prefer no moustache/armpit hair - but otherwise I don't mind.

If I had to choose though, hairless for all. (Unless that includes heads, in which case radical acceptance.)

Nothing wrong with a snail trail. In fact, I do rather love the snail trail :leer:

I detest shaving/waxing with a passion. I'll leave it until I feel gross and then do it. I like to think that I'm not particularly judgmental on this kind of thing when it doesn't concern me though, so universal acceptance.

earlier i said i preferred guys with a bit of hair, actually, i don't think prefer was the best word, i just don't care, whether someone is hairless or almost werewolf, whatever works for people i guess

body hair is another thing that really makes a lot of women feel super bad about themselves. BUT at the same time, shaving and being hairless also makes women feel good about themselves. it's a horrible dilemma. because i like how soft my skin feels when i shave my legs, but sometimes i just can not be bothered, especially in my tiny shower with no room to really move much. most of the time i always shave under my arms, but the last few days it's been so cold, i'm not really sweating and i haven't left the house so i haven't cared :P i think it changes for some people.

OMG yes. You try shaving your legs when you try to lift up your leg and knee the sink :stillsick:

I'm with you on the not-body-shaming thing, and how grooming can make someone feel good. I do like shaving and moisturising my legs, particularly in the summer, but there will be stubble within 12 hours, which is something I can rarely be bothered to battle.

I do get my eyebrows waxed every couple of months, because I like the way they look, and mine can get particularly out of control. I hate doing them myself, so I "treat" myself to having someone else ripping them out of my face. And I've asked my SO to shave the fuzz on his face before, as his hair is super itchy. But he only has to shave max once a month, so it's no real hardship.

Part of the reason I go for universal acceptance, aside from just not considering other people's body preferences to be my business, is that my face stubble is a nightmare to keep under control. My beard hair is very dark and thick and grows in at a very difficult angle. I can spend a good twenty minutes shaving - with a good pre-shave balm, good quality cream and badger hair brush, and high-end blade - and still have a pretty rough five o'clock shadow going on. If I was expected to keep that shit totally smooth I'd go insane very quickly.

I'd go with radically pro hair. In a perfect world, I'd like to see the female moustache gone, but other than that, going hairless would be insane for me to attempt and I'd never ask someone else to alter their hair. I have been shot at with DEP tranquilizer guns for looking too much like bigfoot at the beach, but that's less of a nuisance than trying to remove the veritable forest that is my body hair.

I dated a guy in college who had more chest hair than I have ever seen and wore a gold beer tab on a thick, gold rope chain. I endured this because he had a stellar speed boat, and it was summertime, and I was a waterbaby. We broke up in the fall; I just couldn't get past all that hair. It was intimidating.

It was this guy, right?

or was it more like this?

Many years ago I had a GF with the thickest pubic hair I ever saw. I was such a turnon to run my fingers through it. Hair anywhere else on a woman? I am comfortable with what she is comfortable with.

Beard *IS* the answer to a weak jawline...

It's a trick and a lie. The Fury requires a strong chin at least and vastly prefers a strong jawline. A beard could fool me into dating some chinless muppet and would also tickle my thighs too much for oral sex. Mutton chops, however, make me swoon

Archived