Football XXXVIII - (Thread) Title chase is ongoing

baxus

Çan is the player who impressed me the most in the last night's match.

He was all over the place, did his defensive duties and managed to get very much involved at the attacking end of the pitch, getting an assist and hitting the woodwork.

So in a survey conducted by PA Sport Ronaldo was voted the greatest player of the premier league era. Finishing ahead of Thierry Henry and Giggs.

Now I dislike Giggs as a person, but he's not the most decorated player in premier league history for nothing.

As an Arsenal fan my choice would be Henry, but objectively speaking there probably isn't a better candidate out there than Giggs. Ronaldo only had three seasons at the top.

How the mighty have fallen, pt XIII:

Ini mentioned the £10m loan to Rangers from Mike Ashley in the last thread. Also loaned to Rangers were five players from Newcastle. Now, the Rangers manager is suggesting that he's been told he must select these players if they're fit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31145792

From the champions of Scotland to a feeder club for Newcastle.

Çan is the player who impressed me the most in the last night's match.

He was all over the place, did his defensive duties and managed to get very much involved at the attacking end of the pitch, getting an assist and hitting the woodwork.

Very much agree with this.He looks more comfortable at the back and very impressive going forward.Had my worries about him initially,but Rodgers is starting to get the best out of him now.

How the mighty have fallen, pt XIII:

Ini mentioned the £10m loan to Rangers from Mike Ashley in the last thread. Also loaned to Rangers were five players from Newcastle. Now, the Rangers manager is suggesting that he's been told he must select these players if they're fit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31145792

From the champions of Scotland to a feeder club for Newcastle.

I wouldn't wish that upon our fiercest rivals.

They can't blame it all on Bayern, unless Bayern's been poisoning Dortmund's water or something. Even after losing Lewandowski, Dortmund have more talent on paper than any team in Germany except for one.

Not all Bayern's fault obviously. A lot of the responsibility lies with BVB. However Bayern are killing that league bit by bit

Archived