Gotham TV (Vol. 2)

Quoth

'Kay, I knew there would have to be some stupid plot line to spring Gordon without revealing the Riddler in all his glory too soon. But, wow. Breathtakingly dumb. Even to the point of the "faked death" being way too transparent and predictable. Just wow... and good question, there, Jim... "Now what?"

Why did Strange's "treatment/cure" of Oswald not only make him "sane" but have to make him moronically stupid?

Well that was a crap episode.

The only thing I want to comment on: That is the same set from Daredevil right? The prison exercise room where a certain character was benching a stupendous amount of weight.

I won't be convinced Leslie had a miscarriage until we see her. I just can't see why they'd write the pregnancy in at all if that were the case.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Why were the Wayne Enterprises cricket team in clearly marked England Cricket gear?

Also I was under the impression Azrael was good?

Really? A cricket team? Well, I guess Wayne enterprises is a global concern...? :dunno:

Azrael (From Batman Wiki):

Azrael has spent most of his career as an ally to Batman, but he’s also behind one of the greatest battles in Batman history. Azrael is Jean-Paul Valley, born into the cultish Order of St. Dumas who indoctrinated him to become their perfect warrior. Jean-Paul would function as an “Angel of Death” to the Order’s enemies, slipping into a trance whenever he accessed his skills. In the classic Knightfall storyline, Bruce Wayne began mentoring Jean-Paul to become a possible replacement Batman in the event of his own death. He did eventually take over as Batman while Bruce Wayne was recovering from Bane breaking his back. Jean-Paul slowly slipped into madness as his programming took over his psyche. He quickly became more dangerous and violent than Batman has ever been, even letting civilians die while he pursued criminals.

Well, it was so easy to break someone (Gordon) out of the custody of the Gotham Dept. Of Corrections, from inside Max Security Prison , Blackgate no less... what the hell... let's do it again. :rolleyes:

I really did not get that ending. Ok they brought James Frain back to life, but wtf was he saying and why did Strange dub him Azrael?

I thought the Mr. Freeze fight was stupid. If his armor is bulletproof, just shoot him in the head! Instead they empty multiple clips into his armor while Bruce has an emotional goodbye with some woman he met a few hours ago. 

I'm surprised they had Strange be behind the Wayne murders. I'm not really sure where they'll go with Bruce once that is resolved.

33 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I really did not get that ending. Ok they brought James Frain back to life, but wtf was he saying and why did Strange dub him Azrael?

He was reciting some kind of verse

and then screamed AZRAEL! But it wasn't all that clear, but he named himself, Strange just repeated what he said.

I went back to get it, it's not scripture, that was wrong.

'What is it now sister?' (bit unclear the volume is down, they then turn it up.) 'Heathen dogs ha, what now sister? Oh ho ho the holy city, oh I see.' (Bit unclear on this line, I think it's:) 'Sacred tomb of Ra's. No don't leave. Don't. Leave. Azrael. AZRAEL!'

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Butch did a Buffy! Way to go kiddo. I do love this shows stupidity in a way I can't really describe.

But it had to end eventually. Fish is back next week.

I so hope you are wrong. If she is back I have to stop watching the show. Unless by bringing her back she is entirely changed.

Same here, if he has on bullet proof armor and is stupid enough to raise his face plate, shoot him in the head! And then he gets shot in the back, no armor to protect your back, that made no sense. But hey, the bazooka did the trick. I kinda wish they had left Azreal around for a while. I liked his character.

8 hours ago, dbunting said:

I so hope you are wrong. If she is back I have to stop watching the show. Unless by bringing her back she is entirely changed.

She's in the promo, and she declares: 'My name is Fish Mooney bitch!' So she is in possession of at least a few of her memories. Urgh.

13 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

She's in the promo, and she declares: 'My name is Fish Mooney bitch!' So she is in possession of at least a few of her memories. Urgh.

I didn't watch the previews. Well at least the season is basically over anyway.

• 2 months later...

Archived