Possible release of cut content?

Lord Varys

Too bad, the leftovers from the Westerlands were awesome! :)

Aye.

I suppose there is always the chance they release small short volumes of the history of Westeros.

But something a la Pottermore, that I don't see happening.

Sad. I would have wanted GRRM to release some info from time to time. Like, some House names or words, or some trivias. :/

Aye.

I suppose there is always the chance they release small short volumes of the history of Westeros.

But something a la Pottermore, that I don't see happening.

Sad. I would have wanted GRRM to release some info from time to time. Like, some House names or words, or some trivias. :/

Somehow, I can never find anything I want on that site... :/

Apparently it really works starting threads like this. Or not, and everything is a huge coincidence.

'Fire and Blood' could shed some new light on the stuff that happened in the various regions during the Targaryen reign, but it is very unlikely that we'll get cut content from the pre-Conquest past of those regions (i.e. virtually nothing new on the Gardeners, Durrandons, or Ironborn kings there).

Now, now, may Lady Margot Lannister be a niece or second cousin of Lord Gerold and married to Titus Peake in an effort to make amends for the slaughtering of the captive Peakes by the Red Lion?

I'm greedy I want books on all the 9 regions and their great houses. I want to read about their castles, evil ancestors, their court intrigue, the wars against their bannermen, their regions, disputes, places, cities, towns, etc.....

I just wish GRRM was younger had more time and wasn't tired of his Ice and Fire world, the info of Targs/Crownlands, Starks/North, Arryn/Vale, Martell/Dorne, Tyrell/Reach, Baratheon/Stormlands, Tully/Riverlands, Lannister/Westerlands, and Greyjoy/Iron Islands could fill a book that I would never tire of.

I'm greedy I want books on all the 9 regions and their great houses. I want to read about their castles, evil ancestors, their court intrigue, the wars against their bannermen, their regions, disputes, places, cities, towns, etc.....

I just wish GRRM was younger had more time and wasn't tired of his Ice and Fire world, the info of Targs/Crownlands, Starks/North, Arryn/Vale, Martell/Dorne, Tyrell/Reach, Baratheon/Stormlands, Tully/Riverlands, Lannister/Westerlands, and Greyjoy/Iron Islands could fill a book that I would never tire of.

I am more interested in the bannermen than the great houses at this point, actually. For instance, why are the Glovers and Tallharts called "Master" instead of "Lord", what are the in-universe origins of the Vance sigils and where are their castles located, where is the Sunglass seat of Sweetport Sound, etc.

I am more interested in the bannermen than the great houses at this point, actually. For instance, why are the Glovers and Tallharts called "Master" instead of "Lord", what are the in-universe origins of the Vance sigils and where are their castles located, where is the Sunglass seat of Sweetport Sound, etc.

The Vances! Yes! I was so convinced their split was rooted in the Dance :crying:

Yes!! And I want more info on the bannermen because they are so interesting especially Blackwood, Harlaw, Dustin, Royce, Manderly, Dayne, Tarth, Valaryons, Hightowers, etc....

Archived