Middle East and North Africa 18

Dicer

Do you deny that Judaism is a religion that has led to misery, suffering, death and destruction for millions of Palestinians? Do you deny that Judaism has led to Palestinian children dying and being maimed and tortured, being denied education and medicine and a decent life, kicked out of their homes and farms and not allowed to return because they belong to the wrong religion?

Yes, I deny that. They are probably better of under israely occupation than they would be otherwise. Lets just be realistic about it.

Just look how dandy they have it in jordan. (irony)

Yes, I deny that. They are probably better of under israely occupation than they would be otherwise. Lets just be realistic about it.

It's not realistic, it's condoning concentration camps while saying their freedom would 'probably' be worse off for them than foreign occupation.

I'm sure if you were being occupied by a foreign country, being thrown out of your home, and had to live in a concentration camp that you'd just LOVE the opportunity and thank your lucky little stars that the occupiers were here to save you from your own opinion and decisions. Some realism you've got there.

Even if we accept this batshit racist as fuck premise, that still doesn't make any of the claims untrue.

Can we just start the war against the Fourth Reich already so people like you can stop pretending not to be bigoted as fuck?

Hamas is not a result of Israeli tactics. Israeli tactics are a sad result of Hamas.

Yes, because Hamas sprung fully formed into existence, with no previous history.

Some of the racist posts here make me sick. Yeah, the Palestinians really are better off as their homes are raided in the middle of the night, their four year old dragged out of bed and questioned at the end of a gun, children shackled, blindfolded, placed in solitary confinement, threatened with rape and put in military prison. Being blown to bits by bombs every two years, homes demolished, families slaughtered, no means to earn money or have the minimum requirements to live like a human being. And they should be satisfied with all this? Ugh. Makes me want to puke.

In other news, Obama personally tells the Egyptian dictator that the US will continue to send him weapons and cash to support his brutal regime

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/31/obama-lifts-freeze-weapons-transfer-egyptian-dictator/

Yesterday, the Egyptian regime announced it was prosecuting witnesses who say they saw a police officer murder an unarmed poet and activist during a demonstration, the latest in a long line of brutal human rights abuses that includes imprisoning journalists, prosecuting LGBT citizens, and mass executions of protesters.

Today, the White House announced that during a telephone call with Egyptian despot Abdelfattah al-Sisi, President Obama personally lifted the freeze on transferring weapons to the regime, and also affirmed that the $1.3 billion in military aid will continue unimpeded. Announced the White House: President Obama informed President al-Sisi that he will lift executive holds that have been in place since October 2013 on the delivery of F-16 aircraft, Harpoon missiles, and M1A1 tank kits. The President also advised President al-Sisi that he will continue to request an annual $1.3 billion in military assistance for Egypt.

The move comes as the U.S. is also heavily supporting the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen, also involving some of the region’s worst tyrants (also known as: the U.S.’s closest allies). So the U.S. is, as usual, standing shoulder to shoulder with some of the region’s most oppressive regimes, whose survival at least partially depends on the abundant U.S. largesse they receive, once again provoking that age-old mystery: Why do they hate us?

Some of the racist posts here make me sick. Yeah, the Palestinians really are better off as their homes are raided in the middle of the night, their four year old dragged out of bed and questioned at the end of a gun, children shackled, blindfolded, placed in solitary confinement, threatened with rape and put in military prison. Being blown to bits by bombs every two years, homes demolished, families slaughtered, no means to earn money or have the minimum requirements to live like a human being. And they should be satisfied with all this? Ugh. Makes me want to puke.

In other news, Obama personally tells the Egyptian dictator that the US will continue to send him weapons and cash to support his brutal regime

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/31/obama-lifts-freeze-weapons-transfer-egyptian-dictator/

Better off than syria where they would be chemical gassed

Better off than iran where their daughters would be sold jnto child bride slavery

Shall I go on.

Better off than iran where their daughters would be sold jnto child bride slavery

Shall I go on.

Man don't talk fucking bullshit. Leave Iran out. It is clear you never visited that place.

Man don't talk fucking bullshit. Leave Iran out. It is clear you never visited that place.

Bu..but TOaFK's biased bullshit must be accepted despite (or because ) of the fact that he's a biased, thick-skulled American Goddammit !

Shall I go on.

Even if we accepted that premise as true*, it does not excuse the behavior of the state of Israel towards the Palestinians. If someone is wrong it doesn't mean that the less wrong action of someone else is now right.

Have you ever actually spend time in the Middle East, besides Israel? Did you ever visit the Occupied Territories (and not settlements)? Have you visited any other countries in the Middle East? Have you ever actually had a conversation with with a Palestinian? Did you know there are Israeli Jews who object to what their government is doing and how their government treats the Palestinians?

Yeah come on people, Isreal is clearly less evil than Iran. :rolleyes:

What is the obsession with Iran? Do you know that place to call it the realm of evil? Iran is in many regards 1000x more democratic, liberal, cultivated than our allies KSA, UAE, Qatar, Pakistan,...

But yeah Bush boy says Iran is EEEEVIL and so it must be...

By the way: how many foreign Nations did evil Iran attack in the last centuries? Can you tell me?

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of Iranian children died because of Saddam? A war which would NEVER EVER have happened without the support and backing of the US?

All Americans should be very very quiet to call Iran evil because it was the US that caused suffering and destruction to the Iranian people more than any other people since maybe the Invasion of the mongols and later on Tamerlan. Look up the history of Iran in the last 70 years...

Even the mullah regime is the result of American fuck up (Shah regime).

What is the obsession with Iran? Do you know that place to call it the realm of evil? Iran is in many regards 1000x more democratic, liberal, cultivated than our allies KSA, UAE, Qatar, Pakistan,...

But yeah Bush boy says Iran is EEEEVIL and so it must be...

By the way: how many foreign Nations did evil Iran attack in the last centuries? Can you tell me?

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of Iranian children died because of Saddam? A war which would NEVER EVER have happened without the support and backing of the US?

All Americans should be very very quiet to call Iran evil because it was the US that caused suffering and destruction to the Iranian people more than any other people since maybe the Invasion of the mongols and later on Tamerlan. Look up the history of Iran in the last 70 years...

Even the mullah regime is the result of American fuck up (Shah regime).

Uh dude, i think you missed the :rolleyes: in my statement

Archived