The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

Doesn't Dwight become a good guy though, down the road? In the two year time jump he's running Negan's compound and has friendly relations with Rick and Maggie at Hilltop yes? He's been the face of Negan's group outside of Negan himself, so I suspect he survives the long haul, even with animosity in the show with Daryl. 

This is one of those instances where I don't like the comic v show differences and how it affects the integration or non-integration of the comics with the show. But is also makes me think Daryl dies (if not tonight, perhaps next season) instead of Dwight.

Dwight does ultimately betray Negan in the comics. I feel like after killing the sweet, dumb doctor and shooting Daryl in the back, it will be a harder sell to the larger TV audience. I still wonder if they will be able to keep Negan alive after the war, which is a major development. Unless they speed up his escape, I don't know how game JDM is to make small cameo appearances.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, Mark Antony said:

I think Daryl getting shot might knock him out of the running as far as getting Lucilled. For some reason I can't see Negan beating an already wounded guy to death, wouldn't have the same impact. So since I've always been 50/50 between him and Glen, I'm going Glen. 

Ditto

JDM was good, but not enough to keep me on board

After a clusterfuck of a season, of course, Gimple would resort to hack gimmick horeshit one more time. He really is the worst.

They had one job. 

Have they lost viewers this season?

Are they that desperate?

Archived