The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

I think Daryl getting shot might knock him out of the running as far as getting Lucilled. For some reason I can't see Negan beating an already wounded guy to death, wouldn't have the same impact. So since I've always been 50/50 between him and Glen, I'm going Glen. 

Morgan getting his brains bashed in would be an interesting contrast to the idea that every life is precious. 

I think both he and Carol are at the end of their stories. And instead of Glenn, Maggie dies from complications. 

25 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

Morgan getting his brains bashed in would be an interesting contrast to the idea that every life is precious. 

I think both he and Carol are at the end of their stories. And instead of Glenn, Maggie dies from complications. 

Morgan can't die until they introduce another black character.  

1 hour ago, kairparavel said:

Was that a head shot?

No. If they were going to kill him they'd Lucille him. Or at the very least milk the death and not leave it ambiguous. 

43 minutes ago, briantw said:

Morgan can't die until they introduce another black character.  

They still have Heath, at least until the new 24 series gets picked up.

Also with Maggie's situation it seems really unlikely she'll be in a position to be the victim. I should be more relieved to be wrong about that. I guess probably Glenn with the dumb first person gimmick? Was the earlier fake out supposed to warm us up for that? God I still hope that rumor is bullshit. 

How far along is Maggie? 3 months? Zombie baby would be the size of a bean. 

So there are 6 characters on the loose? Carol is being stalked by a savior who is being stalked by Morgan. Somehow they all end up with Negan? And Daryl is shot. I doubt he dies but it's going to suck for him since Denise is gone. 

I still think it will be Carol or Glenn. I wasn't expecting Daryl to be the reason that they all went out searching. But I just don't think they will kill him off. 

Not sure where they are going with Maggie. It would be sad if Glenn goes and she loses their baby. 

Rumham asked about the audio leak of Negan's intro in the other thread, knowing how sensitive they are about comic readers saying anything, I'll answer here.

Spoiler

The audio does not confirm or deny the cliffhanger rumor. It is basically an eleven minute monolgue by Negan where lays out the new rules and does his eeny meeny schtick followed by some nasty sounds of bat on head and everyone screaming. It could very well be POV, no one says the name of the one being hit.

The one scrap people have been clinging to is the fact that the beating is followed by the start of the opening credits music meaning it could be a cold open and the victim may be shown at the end; or it could be something merely added to the audio by the uploader. But who knows, more and more people have confirmed the cliffhanger ending even as AMC cracks down hard on spoiler sites and social media. If they somehow managed to hide the true ending, then they did an excellent  job.

Putting aside the many scenarios in which the finale could be a disaster, I'm back to thinking Glenn again. Daryl is most likely safe, aside from the fear of upsetting fans, I don't think they would kill him immediately after the "cliffhanger" where he was shot.  I also think they are setting up a long term antagonistic relationship between Daryl and Dwight, I really don't see them letting Dwight live and lead The Saviors on the show, down the line there will probably be a reckoning where Daryl gets payback for the doctor.

If not Glenn, then probably a lesser character like Morgan.

Archived