TTTNE 453 - lifejackets anyone?

Gillio

Yah, its still alright. Maybe by the time the new film comes out, I'll actually know enough to talk about it in intelligent terms, instead of thinking; doesn't this fellas head look slightly like a penis?

Lol.

Anyway. Star Wars Celebration is at the ExCeL next year, and you should go/come depending on your perspective. SWC is a lot more lighthearted than some cons can be, and a lot of fun even for casuals. Tickets went on sale today.

Lol.

Anyway. Star Wars Celebration is at the ExCeL next year, and you should go/come depending on your perspective. SWC is a lot more lighthearted than some cons can be, and a lot of fun even for casuals. Tickets went on sale today.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to think about that. And see if I can either get a job to get some spare money, or pass as a child...

Hallooo spam-fam!

I have been frolicking around town with my new love and have been ignoring TTTNE.

Will try to do better, but no promises since anew love is very time consuming. I had forgotten :-)

Hallooo spam-fam!

I have been frolicking around town with my new love and have been ignoring TTTNE.

Will try to do better, but no promises since anew love is very time consuming. I had forgotten :-)

Morgen allerseits :).

I hope you slept better than me.

Gosh I`m a weakling. I´m drinking a coffee right now... But it wasn´t funny anymore. I think I am a real caffeine-junkie. :shocked:

But I´ll drink no more than two cups today!

Have a nice day.

(What´s a floob? flood + mob?)

Morning.

Flood of noobs. Everybody who has joined after the start of the TV series is a part of it. It crashes the board.

And sadly I did not sleep well either. <_< Sharing a room is not that pleasant. It is nothing drastic about my roommate I guess, I just cannot sleep that well when somebody else is in the room too. I hope I will get used to it soon, otherwise this will be an unpleasant half of the semester. :(

Thanks Buckwheat :).

In a few months you´ll probably have problems, if you´re alone ;).

What do you mean, problems? As in, I will have exams in a few months?

Also, not sure if I have said that, but welcome down here! :) This is a friendly place.

Hello Spam! How fare thee!! :grouphug:

Hello AK! I have no idea how Spam is doing, you will have to ask it! ;)

Has anybody talked to Nym recently? It is odd that she has not posted in some time ... or did I just miss all her posts?

*insert long post about how I missed this place and rant about how the floob is making access to the site nearly impossible*

:bowdown:

aaaaaand good night

Morgen allerseits :).

I hope you slept better than me.

Gosh I`m a weakling. I´m drinking a coffee right now... But it wasn´t funny anymore. I think I am a real caffeine-junkie. :shocked:

But I´ll drink no more than two cups today!

Have a nice day.

Welcome to TTTNE!

I'm Cora, coffee is good............coffee is life

have a nice day ;)

What do you mean, problems? As in, I will have exams in a few months?

Also, not sure if I have said that, but welcome down here! :) This is a friendly place.

As I said I needed my caffeine-fix :blushing: . I meant you´ll probably have problems sleeping alone in a few months. At least I can´t sleep alone anymore... (Well I´m living with my partner so it´s probably different. But humans do get used to the strangest things...)

And thank you for welcoming me :).

Welcome to TTTNE!

I'm Cora, coffee is good............coffee is life

have a nice day ;)

Sigh, it is... And I´m feeling so much better now. But I really have to cut it down... :crying:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :).

Pretty much the same for me, though not seeing superfluous characters like Dareon the singer or uninteresting amassed like Victarion puts me in a forgiving mood.

Although I was wondering where Eddie was..

I couldn't be happier that they excluded the greyjoys. It was a drag to read their chapters for me and I especially hated the Kings/queensmoot scene. So I'm perfectly happy with giving Dorne the larger role, having said that, no missing arianne here either. The way they adapted Dorne roles makes perfect sense to me

I am not watching, but I see y'all are not too happy about this show ...

As I said I needed my caffeine-fix :blushing: . I meant you´ll probably have problems sleeping alone in a few months. At least I can´t sleep alone anymore... (Well I´m living with my partner so it´s probably different. But humans do get used to the strangest things...)

And thank you for welcoming me :).

Well I am sure living and sleeping with a partner is quite different. ;) I am sharing a room in a student accommodation with a random person I have not known before that was randomly assigned to be my roommate by somebody who works here, I assume. I am pretty sure I will still prefer having my own room after that. ;)

Archived