[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

Nearing 2000 replies here, and 300 must be double posts. Speaking of which, for the love of the Old Gods and the New, don't abbreviate "double post" as "DP". In my sick, degenerate mind, it means something else altogether. And i'm willing to bet i'm not the only one. :smileysex:

Ser Creighton: brilliant.

Hilarious!

And another nod to Ser Creighton for Pod The Impaler. Can't decide between that and Podrick The Longshank

All this 'daughters before uncles' and 'sons before aunts' and 'uncles before grandfathers' is starting to sound like something out of a Monty Python skit. :lmao:

Yup, and what happens if you're a Targaryen (or Cersei's and Jaime's kids) and your uncle is also your father, hmmm? :P

I have a feeling that Doran is going to be the only bright spot in that story line, so obviously they will use him as little as possible. I'm guessing he gets less than 5 mins screen time the whole season. It's hard to see how the Faith Taliban can get any crazier. I think they're going to rely on making the High Sparrow super crazy as a twist to make up for it, what with those rumored flagellation scenes. And with Loras? I dunno. Maybe he gets a trial by combat and Carol uses RS to cut his head off. I have a feeling that walk of shame is going to be the extent of her punishment.

Added bonus: makes us feel sorry for poor Carol.

Yup, and what happens if you're a Targaryen (or Cerise's and Jaime's kids) and your uncle is also your father, hmmm? :P

That's why Craster gave his sons to the WW and married his daughters :ack: :P to avoid confusion

That's why Craster gave his sons to the WW and married his daughters :ack: :P to avoid confusion

I'm just glad CrapperKeeper is dead in book and show

I have been saying for years that Shireen is going to burn in the books... so if D&D burn her... expect it to spoil the books

Give me an alternate theory, please. I want to pretend this will happen for a few more weeks.

Archived