[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

and Cat was born how many years before? So like I said maybe it's still muddled but the BF was still living in RR the whole time Cat was being groomed as heir.

And, iirc, Cat seemed to refer to how Brynden took his sigil, The Blackfish, in honor of his troubles with his brother, and wore it while he played Super Uncle to Cat, Lysa, LF, Edmure and any other child that he happened upon in Riverrun, still residing there with the family, brother Hoster included. If memory serves correctly, the final falling out between the Brothers Tully was because.........The BF left with Lysa. I'm thinking that was the last straw that broke stubborn Hoster's back. BF leaving House Tully to serve Jon Arryn and Lysa as well as his refusal to accept a match in marriage. I'm not even sure if we ever learn specifics about when, and how many times, BF refused marriage.

But Cat was being groomed as heir from before that.

Re:those spoilers.

The reason i don't think they're right is because they mention

Seleyse crying as Mel burns Shireen(alive)-they've telegraphed Seleyse hating her SO MUCH that I can't see her grieving.

Again though that was after the Blackfish refused to marriage.

As to Selyse crying....It is extremely common for a mother to weep after she has killed her own child. I am sorry to actually know this, but I have done a lot of research on this, because of the Crying Bridges in the area I live...

ChefRamsay would be licking his chops at the thought of that pork sauage!

He'd need a chainsaw to cut that thing off. And good luck sending it to

Papa Payne

like he did Balon. Not even UPS ships packages that big.

The CGI guys would

They'd almost be the only ones knowing about:

Jon having piercing blue eyes... Because they'd be added by computer..

Save for Kit and a few others I guess... But otherwise, in this particular case:

the set guys, the prop guys, anyone else who witness them filming this etc...

wouldn't know what they'd seen filming.

So, basically, unless someone has actually seen the 10 episodes, it's impossible to know that sort of thing imo.

I'm inclined not to buy it. It's certainly dumb enough to be the real thing, but there's not enough details to judge, and about 90% of it can be predicted by almost any serious fan. Even the Winterfell storyline (which is totally invented) has been speculated to be just that on this very forum. Only the Dornish arc is kind of surprising... Because of how dumb it is.

Thing is, even if it is debunked, most of it will still be true nonetheless... We know a lot thanks to the trailer and leaked pics after all.

But Cat was being groomed as heir from before that.

Re:those spoilers.

The reason i don't think they're right is because they mention

Seleyse crying as Mel burns Shireen(alive)-they've telegraphed Seleyse hating her SO MUCH that I can't see her grieving.

I took that scene with Selyse crawling and apparently crying to be desperation over someone preventing Shireen from burning alive...

I took that scene with Selyse crawling and apparently crying to be desperation over someone preventing Shireen from burning alive...

Thank you for taking my last shard of hope and mercilessly grinding it into dust.

*insert Carol drinking gif*

Thank you for taking my last shard of hope and mercilessly grinding it into dust.

There's an upside... For me to be right, someone (and I really don't care who) will prevent Shireen from burning alive. And hopefully toss Selyse into her beloved fire.

They can't kill Shireen, that would be madness. It's bad enough the other things they are doing.

They sucked everything positive from the story, it's like Game of Living Hell. The only two times I have seen a glimpse of love all season was Stannis and Shireen, and Arya crying because Needle was Jon Snow's smile (which they tried to make about revenge).

An idea I had while writing my own review: Could the reason for LFs plan (to leave Sansa in WF rather than bringing her to Stannis) be that he doesn't want the Tyrells to know that he put Sansa in Stannis' hands? I mean, the Tyrells probably support the Boltons as long as they are fighting Stannis, so it makes the tiniest bit of sense for LF to support them too. I still think the plan is terrible, but that might be the idea behind it.

There's an upside... For me to be right, someone (and I really don't care who) will prevent Shireen from burning alive. And hopefully toss Selyse into her beloved fire.

If Melisandre is going with Stannis said to Jon prior to her attempted seduction. Who will burn Shireen unless Selyse decides to make her own bonfire?

She definitely used the words come with us Jon to Winterfell

How has Podrick never been renamed Podprick yet?

Julia and I have been going with Pod the Rod, but Podprick has a great ring to it. Going with "Sand Fakes" in the glossary update, whenever that is.

Need something for Mel. Melisexual?

They can't kill Shireen, that would be madness. It's bad enough the other things they are doing.

They sucked everything positive from the story, it's like Game of Living Hell. The only two times I have seen a glimpse of love all season was Stannis and Shireen, and Arya crying because Needle was Jon Snow's smile (which they tried to make about revenge).

I actually feel guilty for introducing the show to my friends and family. Dumb & Dumber have, as you said, drained everything positive out and kept all the negative (and more that they just make up) in. They're like battered victims when they watch it now.

Julia and I have been going with Pod the Rod, but Podprick has a great ring to it. Going with "Sand Fakes" in the glossary update, whenever that is.

The Dread Seductress

Melishirtless

I like Meelisexual-doubles as an adjective!

Melonsandre?

Meli-sans-bra?

Confusing HAHAHA. mussssssttttt resisttttttt....... changing religion

Archived