TTTNE 454 - The Incredible Sulk

Tellus Explorer

I popped in and said hi before but I keep getting distracted about coming back

...My cat is awesome!

...I passed my defense and am working on my revisions

...I'm looking for a new apartment

...I'm in a weird dating situation

...I'm still trying to adjust to living across the country from my family

Yeah that's the catch with sister, first, that it's always a trap and you'll lose either way.

Man I hate clubbing.

With me depends on the club and fellow clubers :)

Morning good people of spamily. Saturday started lazy. Sitting rewatching Star Trek TNG and waiting for hubby to get back to watch last ep of Vikings :) life is hard I know. Beach after....yipppiii.

Good morning,

how are you today?

Vikings is awesome! :thumbsup:

I am so tired I do not want to go back home because it means I have to hang the laptop case on my shoulder again ... *yaaaaawn* And the weather is rainy and cold today. <_<

Ohhhh that is Tratsch-Wellen! At first I thought you said Trat-Schwellen and I could not remember anything like that in 13 1/2. :lol: Hmmm now I am trying to remember what they were called in translation ... čebljavi valovi? Klepetavi valovi? Something like that.

:lol: I totally did not know that about naming animals and other species after pop culture or politicians. Very funny.

Well ... I used to too. But then I realised it is a great thing to make fun of. And since I am already here in Vienna and my company is very international, it is a fun thing to watch it on the big screen. So I will watch the finals too, I just hope the weather is better tomorrow. And I need to sleep before that.

Trat? You were really tired weren´t you? ;)

Klepetavi valovi sounds beautiful. (At least the way I read it. :rofl: )

Ok living in Vienna I see how this could be problematic to avoid.

It was in a city nearby a few years ago. But I still managed to ignore the semis. When the final aired, I was invited to an otherwise only-male poker-table. Real men drinking vodka, beer and whiskey, and being bad-ass bluffers. :rolleyes:

And what did they watch? Right! Eurovision!

"Lachkrampf"... :lmao:

Yeah that's the catch with sister, first, that it's always a trap and you'll lose either way.

Man I hate clubbing.

She sounds like a young teeny-girl to me that is just trying to come to terms with her changing body.

I thought similar stuff when I was thirteen. I wouldn´t have voiced it. But I thought such things.

Did you know, that your brain gets rewired during puberty? There are phases where teens really are not responsible for their actions. She will grow out of it. Don´t worry.

:grouphug:

Morning!

It is raining. <_<

Ego and Super-Ego walk into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry mates, I'm going to need to see some id."

:lmao:

The GoT Mockumentary video is hilarious :lol:

Yes, it is. Especially Kit's and Nikolaj's performance. :lol:

I see ...

...My cat is awesome!

Tammy! Welcome back! :grouphug: Good luck finding the apartment and adjusting.

Vikings is awesome!

Trat? You were really tired weren´t you?

Klepetavi valovi sounds beautiful. (At least the way I read it. )

Ok living in Vienna I see how this could be problematic to avoid.

It was in a city nearby a few years ago. But I still managed to ignore the semis. When the final aired, I was invited to an otherwise only-male poker-table. Real men drinking vodka, beer and whiskey, and being bad-ass bluffers.

And what did they watch? Right! Eurovision!

Yes, Vikings are indeed awesome. I still need to see that last few episodes, I am way more excited about those than about GOT.

Yes, I was ... I know that Trat does not mean anything, I just saw the word Schwellen and thought hey, that means something! :blushing:

:lmao: Very funny story.

Good morning,

how are you today?

Vikings is awesome! :thumbsup:

It has it's moments. Sometimes they are great sometimes I can barely suppress eyeroll...still it's all worth it just to see Rolo occasionally wielding those two axes all shirtless and barbaric :leer: oh btw, I don't know if we've been introduced,I'm Koba, queen of hell, I leer a lot :)

With me depends on the club and fellow clubers :)

Morning good people of spamily. Saturday started lazy. Sitting rewatching Star Trek TNG and waiting for hubby to get back to watch last ep of Vikings :) life is hard I know. Beach after....yipppiii.

Beach... beach... :crying: I want to go to the beach :crying:

With me too. Well, mostly on the club, because I will obviously only go out to a club with people I know and like, and on what I'm doing at the club. I'm perfectly fine as long as we have a table and drinks and chat. But I haaaaaate the dancing. The music is so bad, it's not even music. It's impossible to dance to unless you're completely wasted. Last night was fine and fun until around half past midnight, the last two hours were a drag. And I kinda prefer places with soft couches and separate ladies and gents rooms where three different drinks don't taste the exact same, even if one has to pay $10 for a vodka martini. I don't want to taste cider for the next 6 months. And even my taxi took ages to arrive and it was freezing outside. Life is undoubtedly hard, right?

She sounds like a young teeny-girl to me that is just trying to come to terms with her changing body.

I thought similar stuff when I was thirteen. I wouldn´t have voiced it. But I thought such things.

Did you know, that your brain gets rewired during puberty? There are phases where teens really are not responsible for their actions. She will grow out of it. Don´t worry.

That's what you think if you don't know her. If you know her, you know she's been like that since she was about... 4? 3? Maybe 2 years old. She's been a tyrant ever since she was born. :lol: Yeah, there are things I know she'll grow out of, but most of it is her core personality. We've been expecting her to grow out of it for 10 years now, and I've come to accept that she won't grow out of being herself. As annoying as that can be, I absolutely adore her, because she's the funniest, most exciting human being in the world. Having said that, she is coping with tons of insecurities being a teen and I'm hoping she'll grow out of those soon enough for her own sake.

Find the most uncomfortable looking person and try to start up a conversation. :)

Oh I had company, it's not that. It was a friend of mine's birthday. :) What I hate is dancing to rubbish music, getting home at 3am and smelling of alcohol (thanks god it's prohibited to smoke at least, I remember a couple years ago when that law hadn't been passed yet, whenever I went out, I smelled of smoke for a day afterwards :ack: ).

Afternoon, good people!

Need to pick up some food for the long weekend and start studying.... Oh the joy

Good Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Just a quick check in. Having a great time :love: Being a morning person kind of sucks though :lol: Ben and I walked to BK for breakfast, only to discover they don't sell breakfast. Totally weird. (but a mile walk in the cool crisp morning is very refreshing.

Got very tipsy last night :lol: first time in a very long time, but surprisingly felt just fine when I woke at 6 this morning (went to bed at 1am---22 hours after getting up, I suspect a nap might be in my future ;) )

We'll get group pics on the Iron throne today, have a reading by GRRM and a Wild Cards panel he is on (and a signing, but I forgot the book I wanted signed :lol: ) and tonight the Dublin and New Orleans parties. Much fun is being had. Wish y'all were here :grouphug:

...My cat is awesome!

Congrats! and very nice to see you :love:

...My cat is awesome

Hey Tammy :)

You have a lot going on, I hope life is good for you atm

What country are you in? Do you have to adjust to specific customs of some kind too?

Sorry if its a far distance, but I hope you're still enjoying yourself enough.

Anyway. Take care! Come chat with us again :D

Now for more coffee :wideeyed:

ETA

Morning Lany! Keep having fun! Lol sounds like a wonderful night, and more fun is scheduled to be had!

Yes I agree, morning, run/walk is great!

Hello you all :)

Off to bed, tomorrow is another working day and I so don't want to go....but alas....not a millionare yet so....

Watched season 3 of Vikings this weekend....what can I say #marryrollo :leer: I didn't care much about his character but just like in Jerry Mguire he had me at hello....and when he stormed the walls shirtless and all :leer:

@rhae, beach was great today, no omens...all was quiet.

btw all the omens I told you about, rain of blood, locusts, two headed camels...they were all signs of a comin, very important one in you queen of hell's life...yeah you guessed...the seas are boiling cause kobababy is finally on his or hers way. I promise I will be a good mother, a responsible one and I wont let him or her bother the peasants...much :)

Now exuse me I must go sell a kiddney to buy a stroller and a cot....no worries not my kiddney :)

*sobs*

It's finally happened then? No mere rumours this time?

*cracks out champagne, banners and cakes*

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :commie: :commie: :commie: :grouphug: :grouphug:

You will be a wonderful mother Koba :grouphug:

OH MY GOD, I'm so so so so happy for you!!! :grouphug: this is amazing news! You are going to be an amazing mother without a doubt! The biggest warmest congratulations from the bottom of my heart to you and your husband, Koba! :grouphug: awww, I so so happy for you. That baby is such a lucky one, isn't he or she? And so are you. :grouphug:

aww, this is so lovely! Congrats, Koba!!! :grouphug:

Archived