TTTNE 454 - The Incredible Sulk

Tellus Explorer

Quick break. I'm really enjoying my shift :) started at 2:00 this afternoon, it's been so busy! Had a 30 minute break earlier and have this 30 minute break now, then I'm working until it's all over. I don't envy people who are just arriving now though, it must be manic to find parking.

Happy Memorial Day to the Americans! :)

Also, finished reading The House on the Borderland this morning. That's some freaky stuff :uhoh: will need to download The Night Lands though, since I quite enjoyed Hodgson's writing

Victory!

First place in the pub quiz! YES!!!

My team is called "House Marberry", and our words are "Never enough". Our unofficial motto is: "A Marberry never pays his debts."

The team: Conor (a fellow boardener), his gf and I.

Rejoice with me and celebrate!

So happy about that win! :smug:

:grouphug:

Hehe, congratulations, LT. :commie:

FOMN, I wish I could give you a smart advice like people did, but I am afraid I can only give you a virtual hug. :grouphug: But you are a smart and capable young man and I have all the faith you will meet the right decision about your situation. :)

Hehe, congratulations, LT. :commie:

FOMN, I wish I could give you a smart advice like people did, but I am afraid I can only give you a virtual hug. :grouphug: But you are a smart and capable young man and I have all the faith you will meet the right decision about your situation. :)

Thanks, Bucky! =o)

I'll never ever forget the words of House Stokeworth again. And I invited Conor to TTTNE.

Congratulations LT :grouphug:

Okay so I totally lost my mind this morning. Woke up multiple times during the night, couldn't sleep. I accidently burned a blouse while ironing. I drop my cup of morning coffee in my lap (which hurt like hell) while studying something.

Then I met a friend for a quick meeting, and some old drunk guy (who I presumed was homeless) kept asking me and my friend for money while we were walking to her office, after telling him no he went batshit crazy, calling us uncivil citizen, and selfish Americans, going on and on. Well I keep walking but the friend I was with started telling him off and I was laughing so hard my chest started hurting. She was seriously angry with him, (she never got angry unless it was a real valid reason) he was angry with us and I know it wasnt funny but I just kept laughing! :blush:

He eventually left us be after she threatened to call the cops and we were standing at her building. After exchanging goodbyes I come to the airport and on my way to the elevator I started seeing pixies! Like little stars around me! So I'm sitting down now, but I really think today is just a :owned: day and its only 9:37am

Thought I would come here to say hi since i will be staying away for a while now....

Congratulations LT :grouphug:

Okay so I totally lost my mind this morning. Woke up multiple times during the night, couldn't sleep. I accidently burned a blouse while ironing. I drop my cup of morning coffee in my lap (which hurt like hell) while studying something.

Then I met a friend for a quick meeting, and some old drunk guy (who I presumed was homeless) kept asking me and my friend for money while we were walking to her office, after telling him no he went batshit crazy, calling us uncivil citizen, and selfish Americans, going on and on. Well I keep walking but the friend I was with started telling him off and I was laughing so hard my chest started hurting. She was seriously angry with him, (she never got angry unless it was a real valid reason) he was angry with us and I know it wasnt funny but I just kept laughing! :blush:

He eventually left us be after she threatened to call the cops and we were standing at her building. After exchanging goodbyes I come to the airport and on my way to the elevator I started seeing pixies! Like little stars around me! So I'm sitting down now, but I really think today is just a :owned: day and its only 9:37am

lol i thought you meant you saw the members of The pixies xD

Well I got the job.

Congrats!

I'm currently headed to the uni to beat a teacher.

Any candidates who wish to fight for me?

You shall have gold and cream puffs.

I am ready!

Good luck KiB

I'm currently headed to the uni to beat a teacher.

Any candidates who wish to fight for me?

You shall have gold and cream puffs.

Take me with you, Rhaenys!

Thank you for the congratulations! =o)

Congratulations on the job, Cora. :kiss:

Lady Olenna: :kiss:

TKiB: good luck!

SoM: what's up?

Thank you guys, for fighting valiantly, fighting honorably and fighting nobly by my side. I do not suppose that I managed to get my point through, not that I expected that it would get through. I just freaking hate double standards... And I know we are all human and this is reality, but then at least don't spend an entire semester preaching about how this course is a better version of life because we are so fucking fair and equal and considerate and open to each other. After all at the end of the day it always comes down to some animals being mor equal than other animals. And then it's more fair and open and considerate to say Yes, we have the upper hand, this is how it is, you suck it up and deal with it.

Archived