Where do we go from Here, unbowed? (spoilers galore)

Just reading on IDMB, episode 10 this year, Benjen Stark is listed. I wonder if he is the Ghost in Winterfell and can help Sansa or is he going to be a pov watching the others or something else. I would sure love for him to make a surprise appearance on a Battlefield and take out a Bolton or two.

Benjen, the NK, a WW, Balon & Yarasha Greyjoy. I wonder...

Just saw that Gemma Whelan is listed for episode 7 as well. Not Patrick Malahide though. When did we last see Yarasha? Was it when she tried to rescue Theon from Ramsay? Was that last year, or the year before? Also, Episode 7 doesn't list a lot of extras. Trying to picture a scenario where we'll see Yarasha without Balon and/or ironborn crew. Any ideas?

At the moment, the Boltons are the only real villains pictured in the show, that's why I have a bit of trouble to see them lose the Battle of Ice.

There's still Cersei, she isn't actually out of power after her Walk. Just closer and closer to it.

But there's only two seasons left, there doesn't need to be real villains anymore. By the start of season six, we're at the point where the various protagonists need to start fighting each other and fight the Others. Its endgame time.

I wonder if it will be Benjen who tells Jon about R+L+J and then the Ceasar moment.

Maybe Benjen tells Jon, stabs Jon, then Olly stabs Benjen, Ghost stabs Aliser Thorne, and then Edd finally shows up with a block

I hope that TV-Sansa doesn't lose her nose to frostbite, as it seems likely that book-Jeyne will.

TV-Sansa's story is reminding me of the old-time serial The Perils of Pauline. I don't see much empowerment happening.

I don't think this is going to happen. Tyrion did not lose his nose either, working with a green sock on their nose is really unpleasant for the actors, apart from cgi being very expensive. And it tampers with their facial expression, this is not something you might want to do to quality actors.

I do not think that Sansa's story will end in the Vale, neither in a tragic manner nor as fading away into story oblivion, certainly not as happy wife of whomever. She has a purpose in books and series. After episode 6 we can imo exclude her turning into a wholly evil character, siding with Baelish and perishing with him. Dark Sansa won't be so dark. She would come back from whatever moral abyss but by now I think she will never completely go down there. That topic from before season 5 has become obsolete imo.

I wonder if it will be Benjen who tells Jon about R+L+J and then the Ceasar moment.

IS R+L= J set in stone? I thought it could be possible but quite unlikely. Considering it was Jon's choice to take the Black guaranting his safety, the only place where he would be safe from Robert's wrath. Why would Benjen know about this, that would be further stretching it. I agree Jon looked up to Benjen, finally deciding his place was on the wall, but there was no guarantee.

It would be Westeros best kept secret. i am not convinced on the genetic's, the seed is strong Stark boy

Benjen appearing now? Woot teleports abound, unless he has the horn, or an arsenal of dragon glass why is he here? Interesting development. He would be at the wall before anywhere else, inside the wall? Hmm curious

IS R+L= J set in stone? I thought it could be possible but quite unlikely. Considering it was Jon's choice to take the Black guaranting his safety, the only place where he would be safe from Robert's wrath. Why would Benjen know about this, that would be further stretching it. I agree Jon looked up to Benjen, finally deciding his place was on the wall, but there was no guarantee.

It would be Westeros best kept secret. i am not convinced on the genetic's, the seed is strong Stark boy

Benjen appearing now? Woot teleports abound, unless he has the horn, or an arsenal of dragon glass why is he here? Interesting development. He would be at the wall before anywhere else, inside the wall? Hmm curious

As far as we officially know, it's not set in stone but with all the not-at-all subtle foreshadowing we're getting n the show, I think it's something that will be revealed this year. How? No idea. Benjen and Lyanna were close, now how are they going to simply drop Benjen in the middle of everything and make it work... Again, no idea.

As far as we officially know, it's not set in stone but with all the not-at-all subtle foreshadowing we're getting n the show, I think it's something that will be revealed this year. How? No idea. Benjen and Lyanna were close, now how are they going to simply drop Benjen in the middle of everything and make it work... Again, no idea.

There is no real foreshadowing, there is a hint of possibility, like any theory, but massively unlikely.

What do we know about Jon do the math

Catelyn Tully hates him because he looks like Ned above her own son's and daughter who look like her have her features, apart from horseface.

What did Rhaegar look like?

If Robert knew about any of Rhaegar's kin, despite the love he held for Lyanna. He wouldn't be able to consumme his hate. It is hinted that Robert knew although forgotten through his consumption and grief, that he knew who was Ned's adultered love.

People at Winterfell had known until Ned stopped them speaking about it again.

Jon would only be safe on the wall, that still isn't even guaranteed. Ned didn't even want to send Jon there until the last minute out of love for Catelyn and his son Jon. So there wouldn't be any futher hate.

Nobody on the planet would know this, apart from Ned, nobody. It would be impossible to protect him otherwise

We might be able to pick apart some of the written Information. Like Robert really not knowing, trying to find out, bah. Ned assuming Jon was safe on the wall . None of this gurantee his safety. Then there is also genetic's. Which say specifically Jon looked like Ned and Arya, not Lyanna who was so beautiful it caused Rhaegar, did Ned and Lyanna look that much alike? What did Rheagar look like?

The time frame fits sure, Ned's love and failure to dsclose, there are other pieces that could be jigsawed, but you are discounting Robert and some genetic's. Information that could be interpreted as it reads not in subtle context to foreshadowing that would seem almost impossibly odd. Without a full written account of how Ned suddenly appeared with this child claiming it was his own. When he had gone to war with many others including Robert.

There is no real foreshadowing, there is a hint of possibility, like any theory, but massively unlikely.

Catelyn Tully hates him because he looks like Ned above her own son's and daughter who look like her have her features, apart from horseface.

If Robert knew about any of Rhaegar's kin, despite the love he held for Lyanna. He wouldn't be able to consumme his hate. It is hinted that Robert knew although forgotten through his consumption and grief, that he knew who was Ned's adultered love.

Jon would only be safe on the wall, that still isn't even guaranteed. Ned didn't even want to send Jon there until the last minute out of love for Catelyn and his son Jon. So there wouldn't be any futher hate.

Nobody on the planet would know this, apart from Ned, nobody. It would be impossible to protect him otherwise

We might be able to pick apart some of the written Information. Like Robert really not knowing, trying to find out, bah. Ned assuming Jon was safe on the wall . None of this gurantee his safety. Then there is also genetic's. Which say specifically Jon looked like Ned and Arya, not Lyanna who was so beautiful it caused Rhaegar, did Ned and Lyanna look that much alike? What did Rheagar look like?

The time frame fits sure, Ned's love and failure to dsclose, there are other pieces that could be jigsawed, but you are discounting Robert and some genetic's. Information that could be interpreted as it reads not in subtle context to foreshadowing that would seem almost impossibly odd. Without a full written account of how Ned suddenly appeared with this child claiming it was his own. When he had gone to war with many others including Robert.

When you say there's no real foreshadowing, are you talking books or TV show? There are subtle hints in the text; the show has not been subtle with the hints they've been dropping since ep 1 (or 2?). First that comes to mind is maester Aemon going on about Dany being 'the last Targaryen', and in walks Jon. There were others too.

Regarding genetics, we have several Targs who don't have your typical Targ colouring; Rhaenys and Baelor Breakspear to name two.

And there are more people who know; Howland Reed and Wyla, for instance.

It is said that Jon looks like Arya, and Arya looks like Lyanna... therefore Jon looks like Lyanna.

Regardless, Arya looks like Lyanna, but she's certainly not Lyanna's daughter, she's her niece. There's no reason why Jon couldn't look like Ned but be his nephew instead of his son.

It is said that Jon looks like Arya, and Arya looks like Lyanna... therefore Jon looks like Lyanna.

Regardless, Arya looks like Lyanna, but she's certainly not Lyanna's daughter, she's her niece. There's no reason why Jon couldn't look like Ned but be his nephew instead of his son.

Nonsense horseface Arya, lumpy faced Arya, ugly Arya, plain Arya, Arya the tomboy, Arya looked like Jon. She had her brother features, her brother features were of their father Ned. Not of their very beautiful mother Cateyln who Sansa, Rob, Bran, Rickon looked like. Cateyln was reminded of Ned everytime she looked at Jon hating him all the more. Lynna the most beautiful woman in the realm according to Robert, causing king Rhaegar to adulterate

Your confusion might be coming from Ned saying to his daughter, she had Lynna willfulness a Stark trait, I do not remember him ever describing her looks, but the other descriptions used have been to the contrary. Within the books

No offense to the actor who postitively raidants within her role.

Archived