{Book Spoilers} When LF Brings Knights of the Vale North, could a Certain Knight be amongs them?

Lord Damian

Since we know that for this season, D&D have Sansa taking on a few roles while maintaning her identity of Sansa Stark, now Sansa Bolton. She has lost her virginity etc but since LF is seemingly bringing a host from the Vale with some of their best Knights, does anyone think that they may include a dashing young knight named Harold Hardying that happens to be Robin's distant cousin and heir and maybe helps save Sansa, maybe he will kill Ramsay. Either at the end of this season or next if the endings are in deed ambiguous. Thus, reconnecting her to the books?

Just a thought. Because if I were D&D, it would seem a interesting and clever way to try and reconnect Sansa's storyline to the original Source.

Since we know that for this season, D&D have Sansa taking on a few roles while maintaning her identity of Sansa Stark, now Sansa Bolton. She has lost her virginity etc but since LF is seemingly bringing a host from the Vale with some of their best Knights, does anyone think that they may include a dashing young knight named Harold Hardying that happens to be Robin's distant cousin and heir and maybe helps save Sansa, maybe he will kill Ramsay. Either at the end of this season or next if the endings are in deed ambiguous. Thus, reconnecting her to the books?

Just a thought. Because if I were D&D, it would seem a interesting and clever way to try and reconnect Sansa's storyline to the original Source.

Does the show even need Harry at this point? LF controls the Vale unchallenged in the show. Sansa's identity is now open knowledge so Winterfell is her's once the Boltons fall unless Ricken comes back or Jon becomes legitimate. Seems to me there is no need for Harry.

It would be an interesting twist and a shout out to the books.

When I read the title I thought the thread was going to be referring to the Blackfish. I think it'd be cool if they brought him along to help Sansa. don't remember if they gave any sort of the ties between the BF and the Vale in the show though.

When I read the title I thought the thread was going to be referring to the Blackfish. I think it'd be cool if they brought him along to help Sansa. don't remember if they gave any sort of the ties between the BF and the Vale in the show though.

No, but he served as captain of the bloody gate after Lysa married Jon Arryn. It did refer in the show to him re-aquainting with Hoster before he died.

Littlefinger won't make it to the Vale, rally the army then head to WF this season. Not in 2 episodes and with everything else going on. We haven't even had the Battle of Winterfell. Maybe next season.

It would be a good turn, but I feel like LF isn't going to make it back up north this season. I think he's going to be hampered by what's going on in KL first of all, which we've seen, and he might make it back to the Vale to round up the knights... though I feel like that will be an off-screen venture. He'll probably reappear in Season 6 after having already gathered them up.

Unless you've been living under a tree, there's been instances where the critically acclaimed bit has been put to the test. Sansa's storyline, for one.

Sansa's storyline is a cliffhanger as it is. The preview looks like she is about to go for broke and do something that she thinks may cost her her life and she does not care anymore.

Jaime's story looks like it will be able to get back on track and everyone else seems to be where they should.

Arya's story seems slow. i hope she can get a boat back to Westeros

Archived