{Book Spoilers} When LF Brings Knights of the Vale North, could a Certain Knight be amongs them?

Lord Damian

Unless you've been living under a tree, there's been instances where the critically acclaimed bit has been put to the test. Sansa's storyline, for one.

Sansa's story is better than the one in the books, get over it.

Sansa's storyline is a cliffhanger as it is. The preview looks like she is about to go for broke and do something that she thinks may cost her her life and she does not care anymore.

Jaime's story looks like it will be able to get back on track and everyone else seems to be where they should.

Arya's story seems slow. i hope she can get a boat back to Westeros

Exactly.

The book has great plots but the Lemoncakes plotline isn't one of them. It is rubbish and D&D did right to replace it.

I suspect book Sansa never amounts to anything, never becomes a player. Show Sansa is turning into Arya.

Arya's book plotline is fine BUT it is tediously slow because GRRM has to wait for Westeros to catch up before he unleashes her. Plus he was persuaded to do her plotline in books 4 and 5 making it even slower.

Exactly.

The book has great plots but the Lemoncakes plotline isn't one of them. It is rubbish and D&D did right to replace it.

I suspect book Sansa never amounts to anything, never becomes a player. Show Sansa is turning into Arya.

Arya's book plotline is fine BUT it is tediously slow because GRRM has to wait for Westeros to catch up before he unleashes her. Plus he was persuaded to do her plotline in books 4 and 5 making it even slower.

YEad i think sansa i think she get word to jon and sends breinne a signal getting her hands dirty herself.

To be honest, they did not have to have Sansa marry Ramsay, let alone be raped by him but it strikes me as her storyline seems to be about to change or end in some way. I have bad feelings about her survival atleast till season 7 but I suppose it is inevitable that all of the Starks will not survive. I just hope she does not birth a Bolton to continue that evil house.

To be honest, they did not have to have Sansa marry Ramsay, let alone be raped by him but it strikes me as her storyline seems to be about to change or end in some way. I have bad feelings about her survival atleast till season 7 but I suppose it is inevitable that all of the Starks will not survive. I just hope she does not birth a Bolton to continue that evil house.

i think if all of them are dead he is getting named stark. but i doubt she is anyway.

Unless you've been living under a tree, there's been instances where the critically acclaimed bit has been put to the test. Sansa's storyline, for one.

I would agree with you if she didn't spend 3 fucking books in the Vale. George could have wrapped this shit up by DWD, instead he needed part of Storm, AFFC, DWD (even though she wasn't in this, they could have used this to wrap up the Vale story) and even parts of TWOW, this is getting ridiculous.

I would agree with you if she didn't spend 3 fucking books in the Vale. George could have wrapped this shit up by DWD, instead he needed part of Storm, AFFC, DWD (even though she wasn't in this, they could have used this to wrap up the Vale story) and even parts of TWOW, this is getting ridiculous.

True but I still prefer that to being raped into "empowerment" in a storyline lacking the best parts if the wf storyline like theon,manderly and freys preferably in pie form.

John is legitimate, several among the living Northern nobility are aware of this. He technically has a better claim than Sansa, I don't know about Rickon though. Does a legitimized bastard have equal primogeniture to a trueborn son under Westerosi law?

John is legitimate, several among the living Northern nobility are aware of this. He technically has a better claim than Sansa, I don't know about Rickon though. Does a legitimized bastard have equal primogeniture to a trueborn son under Westerosi law?

True born first.

I realy don´t see how the vale storyline is boring, sansa starts to play people ffs she even has witty dialouges now ( wow chapter); and for my part I like to read/watch things like tourneys and other stuff concerning knights and chivalry.

There is a lot of intrigue going on in he Vale regarding her story and LF is one of the major players so, it is meaningful, just not a lot of sex and death there, yet.

They didn't improve her story, the used her like the pawn she's always been to further the story of two other characters: a villain we'd like to see redeem themselves and the for some reason charismatic misanthrope that has become a 'fan' favorite. Very little of what has happened to Sansa this season has actually been about Sansa.

No, what they did with the character was rather sloppy and focused around one scene with little consideration of the consequences of getting them there, and the aftermath.

Bringing in some kind of literal knight in shining armor to rescue her would be the insulting icing on the mediocre cake.

Archived