[Book Spoilers] E10 Preview - possible developments

With all that said, Gendry becoming King is laughable.

For sure.

IMO if someone walked up killed Tommen and sat on the throne and had a decent army, I am not so sure he/she wouldnt just be accepted as a king/queen.

The Lannister rule is almost over and Cersei has ruined her alliance with the Tyrell's. I doubt the Knights of the Vale would support her, so at this point in the show Blood right really doesnt mean anything.

Personally i think the series will end with Jon/Dany possibly both walking away from the throne as it sits empty (or in pieces). Jon will go back to the Wall (or North of the wall). IE he will be faced with the same decision as Ned. Dany might go back to Valyria (or Essos, or Die?) and the Throne will be open.

I could see Rickton being king, (or King of the north).

Gendry doesnt need to sit on the Iron Throne! He is the only remaining Baratheon when Stannis dies. I dont think he even wants to be king but he could become Lord of Stormlands.

Yes this makes sense.

If he has some part of making blades that win the war whoever sits the throne could likely give him the Stormlands as a reward.

Gendry is our blacksmith not an heir to the throne. We need someone to find out how to make Valyrian steel if humanity is going to survive the winter.

He just needs to find dry land and get to work.

Yes, he's the only one who can forge a sword and use it. Has Jon Snow ever made a sword? I don't think so. Has Stannis ever made a sword? Doubtful. Daenerys? LOL hahahaha! No way. If Lightbringer needs reforging then Gendry's our man.

These are excerpts from a recent interview with David Nutter who will be directing Ep 10.

Nutter stated that "Mother's Mercy is not simply a denouement of Episode 9. This [finale] will have, of course, a lot of aftermath, effect, of Episode 509, but there will be a lot of new territory and uncharted territory that will be brought forth in Episode 510 that'll be amazingly profound, completely surprising and utterly involving, I think, for the audience."

Could this mean we'll be getting the TOJ? There was a photo of a place with a tower floating around during the filming of Season 5.

To a question whether Pod and Brienne and Margaery and Loras will return in the finale, Nutter said "You will catch up with some characters that you had not seen in a while and that'll definitely come to fore." Reading this I think Nutter wasn't implying any of the characters the interviewer mentioned but characters we haven't seen in awhile implies IMO someone we haven't seen this season. Perhaps imdb is right about the Benjen actor being in the finale or perhaps Bran & Co will be seen in this Ep (and them being totally absent from S5 was a ruse). Or just maybe we get the Riverlands and LS

Gendry is our blacksmith not an heir to the throne. We need someone to find out how to make Valyrian steel if humanity is going to survive the winter.

He just needs to find dry land and get to work.

Yes, he's the only one who can forge a sword and use it. Has Jon Snow ever made a sword? I don't think so. Has Stannis ever made a sword? Doubtful. Daenerys? LOL hahahaha! No way.

If Lightbringer needs reforging then Gendry's our man..... however, i suspect that Lightbringer is just a sword to be found or perhaps the first of many Valyrian swords and they'll need plenty of these so business will be booming. Gendry could be Westeros's first self made man :-)

Starks needs Ice back.

Someone has to forge it.

Book Jamie has a dream that his sword & Briennes (Oathkeeper) are glowing red- if he has Widows Wail in the dream then together the swords are "Ice". It might not need to be reforged if both work well anyway. Apparently the original "Ice" was twice as big & we don't know what happened to the rest of the Valyrian steel from that sword.

Where are all the leaked pics? I've only seen one pic of Jon lying on the ground presumably stabbed, and one terribly fake pic of him "warging". Where's the rest?

That's about it. Just 4 pics total which is why more and more people are starting to believe the Jon Snow pics are at least fake.

yes the photos of Jon Snow are probably PS'd but they are two different photos, u can tell from the blood stain on the the right of jon is different than the warged pic. Also his closing of the upper lip over his teeth are distinctly different...wouldnt the photoshoper only use one photo, the original, and then edit it from there?

yes the photos of Jon Snow are probably PS'd but they are two different photos, u can tell from the blood stain on the the right of jon is different than the warged pic. Also his closing of the upper lip over his teeth are distinctly different...wouldnt the photoshoper only use one photo, the original, and then edit it from there?

Archived