[Book Spoilers] E10 Preview - possible developments

OK then. It's not Moat Cailin in the promo for ep 10. Don't click the links unless you want to see spoilers.

Here is the preview again--the location is shown in the first second.

Here is a list of filming locations --the photo for our location isn't the best, but it is named.

This news story has a better photo of that spot.

This article shows who is standing at the top and this one is a follow-up

I am not sure if you were suggesting that sculpture was part of the GOT set so if not... nevermind. :)

It should be noted that this sculpture is part of a project by the artist and while he has worked on GOT this is not part of the show. Here is a mention of the work in the article you linked to above

:

"Mr Sutton's £10,000 creation overlooked Benone Beach, Magilligan, Limavady and Donegal and was part of Limavady's sculpture trail."

So we have to take that out as any proof. :thumbsup:

It just looks like a cliff further back to me...

In the preview you see a bunch of rocky hills and at moat cailin you see a big muddy field they made with CGI.

that could be the same cliff before the CGI but in the preview it is not the same scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwA4dJcCf0

freeze it at the 8 second mark. the cliff is real. So are pod brienne and the horses but the field is fake.

In the preview you see a bunch of rocky hills and at moat cailin you see a big muddy field they made in with CGI.

that could be the same cliff before the CGI but in the preview it is not the same scene.

freeze it at the 8 second mark. the cliff is real. So are pod brienne and the horses but the field is fake.

Well there it is. The shows "cliff" hanger...

In the preview you see a bunch of rocky hills and at moat cailin you see a big muddy field they made in with CGI.

I agree, could be same cliff for filming but different location with the CGI

http://i.imgbox.com/W0bcg8pO.png

http://i.imgbox.com/RjFCXEIY.png

I think it is Littlefinger on a cliff and what we do not see, is the vast host of the Vale that is on the road, just South, out of the shot that will undoubtably be seen as the zoom out as it approaching Moat caillin. Letting all of us know that no matter who wins the Battle of Winterfell, Littlefiger and the Vale will win the second battle. The only question is, will Sansa be there to meet him or not? Stay tuned next year for season 6 to find out.

I think it is Littlefinger on a cliff and what we do not see, is the vast host of the Vale that is on the road, just South, out of the shot that will undoubtably be seen as the zoom out as it approaching Moat caillin. Letting all of us know that no matter who wins the Battle of Winterfell, Littlefiger and the Vale will win the second battle. The only question is, will Sansa be there to meet him or not? Stay tuned next year for season 6 to find out.

Sounds plausible but I hope you're wrong.

i think it more likely they meet army zombies but that would be cool too

Sounds plausible but I hope you're wrong.

i think it more likely they meet army zombies but that would be cool too

I hope I am wrong but Littlefinger has been gone for 2 episodes now, it is known that his teleportation device allows only one episode in between for time travel. I think it is a real possibility, just that one shot to remind us of what is coming North next year.

teleportation device?

On the show this season, Littlefinger seems to have the capabilty of traveling hundreds of miles in no time at all, Skip one episode and he arrives 5-600 miles away from where he started two episodes prior. He has not been seen since episode 7 and has a green light to lead Vale troops to Witnerfell, take out the Boltons and put Sansa's head on a spike. He has a green light from roose bolton to ally with him against Stannis and he told Sansa that he will back Stannis so, that must be what he is up to.

According to the alleged leaked discussions, the following will bite the dust : Stannis, Selyse, Ramsay, Jon, Bronn, Kevan, Pycelle, Trant, Brienne, Myranda.

Absolutely fucking madness if this proves to be true, it could be the best finale in tv-show history, i don't believe it right now.

According to the alleged leaked discussions, the following will bite the dust : Stannis, Selyse, Ramsay, Jon, Bronn, Kevan, Pycelle, Trant, Brienne, Myranda.

Absolutely fucking madness if this proves to be true, it could be the best finale in tv-show history, i don't believe it right now.

Brienne? Didnt hear anything about her.

Awful lot of death for 1 hour showing.

So Stan kills Ramsay, Brienne kills Stan, Sansa? kills Myranda, Seleyse kills self, Arya kills Trant, SandSnakes or Aereo kills Bronn, Varys or LF kills Keven and Pycelle.

Sounds like a 3 Stooges run.

David Nutter on the finale:

'"This [finale] will have, of course, a lot of aftermath, effect, of Episode 509, but there will be a lot of new territory and uncharted territory that will be brought forth in Episode 510 that'll be amazingly profound, completely surprising and utterly involving, I think, for the audience," he said.'

Also:

"You will catch up with some characters that you had not seen in a while and that'll definitely come to fore. I won't tell you who, but…. you won't feel like you're missing anything at the end of this episode," he said.

Archived