[Book Spoilers] E10 Preview - possible developments

That first part with the scenery is definitely Moat Caitlin. I've just gone back to episode 3 with the scene between Sansa and Littlefinger. It is the same castle.

Are ya sure? Thanks, I've been wondering. I went back to that scene your referencing + Brienne and Pod when they were there and Theon and Ramsey when they went last season. I came away thinking it wasn't most Cailin ha, but wasn't positive either way.

If it is indeed Cailin then I wonder who is going to be there. Makes sense that it may be LF taking his army north but 1) I thought I read somewhere where the Actor who plays LF said he wasn't in the finale and 2) I don't see why we'd get just a scene of LF marching, either he makes it to WF or nothing, and why is he all alone looking off the cliff there?

Anyone have any other ideas why we would see Moat Cailin in the finale or do you think the castle in the first second is somewhere else? I'll still hold out that 0.5% chance that that's where we will see LSH pop up.

There were interviews that showed Iwan Reon beat up sitting in a chair in the middle of a battlefield. I suspect the seige of Winterfell to commence but not be fully resolved or revealed to be until next season. Sansa will most likely make an escape during the battle, and we do not see if she dies or lives, then, Jon will receive a pink letter or equivalent, either from Ramsay or someone claiming to be Ramsay. Stannis, Brienne, Ramsay, Roose, Sansa, Theon, Pod etc. all of their fates will not be revealed till next season. Also, no apparent reason for Sansa to have married Ramsay or anyone to have married him for that matter, let alone be raped by him too. Last scene will be Dany and the Dothraki.

There were interviews that showed Iwan Reon beat up sitting in a chair in the middle of a battlefield. I suspect the seige of Winterfell to commence but not be fully resolved or revealed to be until next season. Sansa will most likely make an escape during the battle, and we do not see if she dies or lives, then, Jon will receive a pink letter or equivalent, either from Ramsay or someone claiming to be Ramsay. Stannis, Brienne, Ramsay, Roose, Sansa, Theon, Pod etc. all of their fates will not be revealed till next season. Also, no apparent reason for Sansa to have married Ramsay or anyone to have married him for that matter, let alone be raped by him too. Last scene will be Dany and the Dothraki.

i think ghost howling would be the best way to end the season.

Are ya sure? Thanks, I've been wondering. I went back to that scene your referencing + Brienne and Pod when they were there and Theon and Ramsey when they went last season. I came away thinking it wasn't most Cailin ha, but wasn't positive either way.

If it is indeed Cailin then I wonder who is going to be there. Makes sense that it may be LF taking his army north but 1) I thought I read somewhere where the Actor who plays LF said he wasn't in the finale and 2) I don't see why we'd get just a scene of LF marching, either he makes it to WF or nothing, and why is he all alone looking off the cliff there?

Anyone have any other ideas why we would see Moat Cailin in the finale or do you think the castle in the first second is somewhere else? I'll still hold out that 0.5% chance that that's where we will see LSH pop up.

I'm 90% sure. However I've just google mapped the filming locations and it doesn't match up there.

I just don't see how they can address all of this seasons' issues in the final episode. You still have hanging questions regarding Stannis and Mel; Davos; Cersie; Jaime and Myrcella; Margery/Loras; Dany; Tyrion/Jorah/Daario/Missendei; Arya; Sansa/Theon; Brienne/Pod; Jon Snow; Varys.

No way can they cover all of these in the finale. The final scene really needs to be Varys and Kevan and the white raven with snow starting to fall in King's Landing. They already announced to Cersie that her uncle came back and was going to aid Tommen. It would be a creepy scene that would end the season perfectly.

But based on the title of the episode, they have to cover Cersie's walk and at least mention Margery and Loras being allowed to go free. They also need to mention Cersie's choice of who will be her champion for the trial by combat. Obviously Jon snow will be addressed. Arya will be addressed. Somehow you have to see the releasing of Viseryion and Rhaegal. I see Hizdar doing it and getting torched for it. Hizdar will be the leader of the Sons of the Harpy. You are going to see some sort of sequence with Stannis and Winterfell, which should cover Brienne, Pod, Theon, Sansa as well. Dany has to be in it too since she is a mother. Does she perhaps fly over Mereen and torch the cell holding the other 2 dragons and free them that way? Mother's mercy? Also, Elaria will probably have mercy on her daughters by allowing them to attack Jaime and his party as they head home, thus injuring Myrcella. Who the hell knows.

I was hoping that somehow Davos runs into a fleeing Sansa and Theon and somehow learns the fate of the Stark boys and changes sides and swears to help find them in order to avenge the Starks. Someway he would also have to find out about crispy Shireen and that makes him abandon his king. Doubt this will happen though but it would allow him to pull a Brienne type mission next season and find out rumors regarding Rickon.

I really doubt LSH will show up anywhere. Would be awesome but how could they fit that in? I also can't see them showing an entire siege/battle between Stannis and Roose. Would take too much time and budget.

I'm ranting now. Sorry. :bang:

I just don't see how they can address all of this seasons' issues in the final episode. You still have hanging questions regarding Stannis and Mel; Davos; Cersie; Jaime and Myrcella; Margery/Loras; Dany; Tyrion/Jorah/Daario/Missendei; Arya; Sansa/Theon; Brienne/Pod; Jon Snow; Varys.

No way can they cover all of these in the finale. The final scene really needs to be Varys and Kevan and the white raven with snow starting to fall in King's Landing. They already announced to Cersie that her uncle came back and was going to aid Tommen. It would be a creepy scene that would end the season perfectly.

But based on the title of the episode, they have to cover Cersie's walk and at least mention Margery and Loras being allowed to go free. They also need to mention Cersie's choice of who will be her champion for the trial by combat. Obviously Jon snow will be addressed. Arya will be addressed. Somehow you have to see the releasing of Viseryion and Rhaegal. I see Hizdar doing it and getting torched for it. Hizdar will be the leader of the Sons of the Harpy. You are going to see some sort of sequence with Stannis and Winterfell, which should cover Brienne, Pod, Theon, Sansa as well. Dany has to be in it too since she is a mother. Does she perhaps fly over Mereen and torch the cell holding the other 2 dragons and free them that way? Mother's mercy? Also, Elaria will probably have mercy on her daughters by allowing them to attack Jaime and his party as they head home, thus injuring Myrcella. Who the hell knows.

I was hoping that somehow Davos runs into a fleeing Sansa and Theon and somehow learns the fate of the Stark boys and changes sides and swears to help find them in order to avenge the Starks. Someway he would also have to find out about crispy Shireen and that makes him abandon his king. Doubt this will happen though but it would allow him to pull a Brienne type mission next season and find out rumors regarding Rickon.

I really doubt LSH will show up anywhere. Would be awesome but how could they fit that in? I also can't see them showing an entire siege/battle between Stannis and Roose. Would take too much time and budget.

I'm ranting now. Sorry. :bang:

yeah i think some are waiting for season 6... robert strong is all in season six i think

she will confess to something to get out then demand a trial but that is for season 6 i think

The entire point of Robert Strong will be to act as Cersie's champion, as he will in the books. Robert Strong will be her champion and someone (I assume the Hound) will champion the faith. The Hound can finally kill his brother and also act as the volanquer (spelling) that Cersie was told about in her fortune. This is all based on the book but why else have Robert Strong in the show?

I think, as in the end of Dance, we will see Robert Strong carry Cersie at the and of her walk. That's all. Trial by combat is Season 6 for sure.

Well it's not like she can rely on the evidence to exonerate her. No friends or family members who can be relied upon to act as good character witnesses either. Public sympathy? Nah, forget it.

Somehow you have to see the releasing of Viseryion and Rhaegal. I see Hizdar doing it and getting torched for it. Hizdar will be the leader of the Sons of the Harpy.

Hizdahr died in the pit - so he will not release them.

and he died at the hand of a Son of the Harpy - so I wouldn't bet that he was their leader.

Dany has to be in it too since she is a mother. Does she perhaps fly over Mereen and torch the cell holding the other 2 dragons and free them that way?

HBO says "Daenerys is surrounded by strangers" - so she will meet the Dothraki.

Dont ask me how he can get to Cersei that fast

But who's saying We don't choose whom we love sounds like Jaime

It's probably Doran or Ellaria telling him that they didn't send the viper, and Jaime realising Cersei is a cunt (and then "burning the letter", or whatever equivalent the show will have).

Hizdahr died in the pit - so he will not release them.

and he died at the hand of a Son of the Harpy - so I wouldn't bet that he was their leader.

HBO says "Daenerys is surrounded by strangers" - so she will meet the Dothraki.

Agree I was wrong about Dany. She will meet Dothraki. But if you watch the episode again, they only stab Hizdar in the right shoulder area and then there is another scene where it almost seems like he is being helped down to the ground and is clearly alive. I thought maybe it was a ruse or something. Would also explain why they made Dany clearly ask him "Where have you been?" before the fights.

Agree I was wrong about Dany. She will meet Dothraki. But if you watch the episode again, they only stab Hizdar in the right shoulder area and then there is another scene where it almost seems like he is being helped down to the ground and is clearly alive. I thought maybe it was a ruse or something. Would also explain why they made Dany clearly ask him "Where have you been?" before the fights.

i could see them going to kill the dragons and letting them out.

What about the Rickon Plot?

Davos has to somehow learn about his possible location. With Shireen being killed, I can see Davos abandoning his king for a more just cause. But not sure how he would find out about Rickon or at least be given the task to find him. Maybe he will find this out and be set on his mission at the beginning of Season 6? Makes the most sense in terms of the show.

Archived