NBA Finals 2015 - Lebron vs. The Warriors vs. MJ

Jaime L

Right, but whether Irving is healthy or not, Dellvadova spending some time covering Curry in the Finals was likely. It seems very strange that his preparation would have been significantly better in Game 2 than in Game 1.

true. but that's in the past now, and i think it's crazy to think that delly didn't have something to do with curry's off night

true. but that's in the past now, and i think it's crazy to think that delly didn't have something to do with curry's off night

Has anyone said that? Of course he had something to do with it, almost half the shots Curry took were well contested or rushed, and Dellavadova was primarily responsible for that. But why Curry was so poor on those shots when he was relatively open (whether covered by Delly or someone else) is a mystery.

Delly got into Curry's face early and often and that clearly took him out of rhythm a bit. Can't underestimate how important that is when guarding a jump shooter.

I think he knows that he won't have infinite opportunities to get Cleveland a title, it might be now or never.

naaaaaaaah

No way. He's got at least 3 MVP caliber season ahead of him, and the Cavs will bend over backwards to give him the people he wants.

Did anyone notice that after the game Blatt tried to hug Lebron and he basically just kept walking? Ain't no love there, that's for sure.

Did anyone notice that after the game Blatt tried to hug Lebron and he basically just kept walking? Ain't no love there, that's for sure.

But, yet, Lebron won't coexist with an established coach. Lebron is the coach and everyone knows it. He does whatever the hell he wants to. And, if Blatt starts having a problem with that, well, he'll be going back to Israel. Perfect relationship!

Has anyone said that? Of course he had something to do with it, almost half the shots Curry took were well contested or rushed, and Dellavadova was primarily responsible for that. But why Curry was so poor on those shots when he was relatively open (whether covered by Delly or someone else) is a mystery.

yes. some people. (theres an article on sbn that shows out of context photos)

and i do think that even those shots that were open, curry was affected by the previous pressure

and i do think that even those shots that were open, curry was affected by the previous pressure

I think it's more the effort he has to spend with every possession when being ridden by a pest like Delly. That guy made him work for every step. That has to take a toll through the course of the game.

I think it's more the effort he has to spend with every possession when being ridden by a pest like Delly. That guy made him work for every step. That has to take a toll through the course of the game.

thats true. but i think it s more than that,

its the exhaustion plus the doubt about whether you will be open again

Archived