Rant and Rave Without Repercussion 3 (Book Spoilers)

Veltigar

Well, since there won't be anything [new] to rant and rave about tomorrow, and seeing this thread already has 1300+ posts... In case it gets locked, it's been a real sanity-saving pleasure to share these threads with all you fine people!

:cheers:

Indeed it was. Feels good to let it all out when the show's existence builds up rage within me that I need to rant about it with other good people here. :cheers:

Here, read this. It will be therapeutic to your eyes after reading that load of horseshit fanwank:

From TWOW sample so I put it between spoiler coding:

Stannis bristled at that. "I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

Omg I feel like I'm imitating E-Ro now...

Too bad E-Ro is not here to critique the show, that would be good. :lol:

Apparently whenever I try to explain why LF wouldn't risk Sansa as she's a valuable piece, the text changes to 'Littlefinger loves Sansa so he'd never let anything happen to her!' Rather pesky, makes it difficult to argue...

Apparently whenever I try to explain why LF wouldn't risk Sansa as she's a valuable piece, the text changes to 'Littlefinger loves Sansa so he'd never let anything happen to her!' Rather pesky, makes it difficult to argue...

I feel your pain. Bookfinger and showfinger are two seperate entities. the book one values her to the extreme but would potentially barter her for a very, very high price. Showfinger simply sold her off like a pimp, hoping in the end that she will run back to him with open arms. Show finger is in for a very rude awakening, Bookfinger is yet to act in any such or similar way, if he will at all.

Not to suddenly change the subject, but after watching the bad pussy scene again, I have to wonder that I haven't seen many comments about the least sexy ear bite ever. I get that it's probably overshadowed by the line itself, but man was that bite just cringeworthy.

For a show so mired in sex and bewbs, I am constantly fascinated by how poorly the sex is actually handled and portrayed.

Not to suddenly change the subject, but after watching the bad pussy scene again, I have to wonder that I haven't seen many comments about the least sexy ear bite ever. I get that it's probably overshadowed by the line itself, but man was that bite just cringeworthy.

For a show so mired in sex and bewbs, I am constantly fascinated by how poorly the sex is actually handled and portrayed.

What if she bit poison into his ear and he just has not died yet.

What if she bit poison into his ear and he just has not died yet.

From your lips to D&D's ears, I think. Not that it would make any sense, but it would give them a convenient out from this story line, especially given Bronn's obvious confused and bemused expressions in that scene. Those were not the looks of a guy turned on by the crazy.

One positive thing is that at least we didn't have Tyene saying

"but you need the...................... bad pussy".

I'm also glad we didn't have Doran's speech.

"What is our heart's desire?"

"Fire and Blood"

"so... bad pussy?"

"Yeah, we're defeating the Lannisters with STDs and itchy scorching genitalia".

One positive thing is that at least we didn't have Tyene saying

"but you need the...................... bad pussy".

I'm also glad we didn't have Doran's speech.

"What is our heart's desire?"

"Fire and Blood"

"so... bad pussy?"

"Yeah, we're defeating the Lannisters with STDs and itchy scorching genitalia".

"Avenge Them", i do not know how. Marry his son and "make the boy yours", Oh wait, that was Sansa.......

Another thing, they can spend all this money on CGI dragons. I want to see Dire Wolves taking people out, Bad people. I want to see Nymeria's pack attacking Freys and Lannisters in the middle of the Night, tearing them to peices. We deserve this instead of seeing Dany's magestic and flame throwing dragons at us all the time. UGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I hope that can happen.

We could have 100 pages alone of how they ruined Cat.

She doesn't even look how I pictured her and they turned the red wedding scene into a completely meaningless death. Doubtless the show creators have this erroneous belief that Martin just kills characters left and right.

Happen to be watching ep 10 at the moment, and Sansa and Theon just jumped off the wall at WF. How are they going to run/hide/escape from Ramsay when there isn't a huge ass blizzard going on to hide them like when Jeyne and Theon escape WF? Make a set of footprints leading one way, walk in them backwards, and make another set so Ramsay won't know which path to follow? Or maybe Shireens' kingsblood only staves off the snows for a couple days before an old fashioned Westeros 'Noreaster rolls back through with a convenient several feet of snow?

Well, since there won't be anything [new] to rant and rave about tomorrow, and seeing this thread already has 1300+ posts... In case it gets locked, it's been a real sanity-saving pleasure to share these threads with all you fine people!

:cheers:

I agree! It's seriously one of my favorite places on the internet filled with the best people :)

:grouphug:

We should just be able to keep a general rant and rave going until the next season. I've enjoyed these threads too much.

I hope that can happen.

We could have 100 pages alone of how they ruined Cat.

I tried starting one in the General GoT board, but that was right before this one opened up, so after this one closes/dies, maybe the Mods will let us open a general show rant and rave thread over there :)

Happen to be watching ep 10 at the moment, and Sansa and Theon just jumped off the wall at WF. How are they going to run/hide/escape from Ramsay when there isn't a huge ass blizzard going on to hide them like when Jeyne and Theon escape WF? Make a set of footprints leading one way, walk in them backwards, and make another set so Ramsay won't know which path to follow? Or maybe Shireens' kingsblood only staves off the snows for a couple days before an old fashioned Westeros 'Noreaster rolls back through with a convenient several feet of snow?

They would have to have a second storm, because it's not even footprints that are the problem. Ramsay has a bunch of dogs that are trained to hunt people. The dogs will smell them out, especially if either of them end up injured in any way and leave the scent of blood behind.

Archived