Acrophobia #18 - The Grave Epitaph, Won by Emmit!

Fragile Bird

Didn't we just do that?

Yes. Game 16.

17 was Titles for books/plays/autobiographies/etc

We could do Dear Diary or RavenMail messages again.  Or another like the All About House Reed game.  That was awesome!  We just need another house of which we have little knowledge (*cough* Dayne *cough).

Yes. Game 16.
17 was Titles for books/plays/autobiographies/etc

We could do Dear Diary or RavenMail messages again.  Or another like the All About House Reed game.  That was awesome!  We just need another house of which we have little knowledge (*cough* Dayne *cough).

I like that especially about House Dayne. But what is RavenMail.

I like that especially about House Dayne. But what is RavenMail.

That's the Westerosi Postal System.  

Within the context of the game it's "if X sent Y a message via raven, what would the message say?"  Usually the circumstances under which the message is being sent are defined.  Ex: Cersei has just learned Jaime was captured. On the off chance that he's still getting his messages, what does she write to him?

That's the Westerosi Postal System.  

Within the context of the game it's "if X sent Y a message via raven, what would the message say?"  Usually the circumstances under which the message is being sent are defined.  Ex: Cersei has just learned Jaime was captured. On the off chance that he's still getting his messages, what does she write to him?

I really like this one, and I have never tried it yet.

The Board update could happen at any time, we don't know when. Ran will announce it when they are ready to go again. Anything posted between now and then will be lost.

I would be willing to start a game on Tuesday. I could carry over the scoring, since I make notes of each round, but I wouldn't carry over the answers from rounds that died with the upgrade. Presumably all PMs disappear as well.

I really like this one, and I have never tried it yet.

Raven messages was probably my favourite game of acrophobia. Nothing to do with the fact I won it of course ;-) haha

I really like H'H's idea of last words. That must go on the agenda.

Would it be possible to ask Ran if he has any idea when they will be doing the update?  There might be time for a full game (which could be copied for prosperity) before then.

I've been checking the update thread, and basically it's up in the air.

I've been checking the update thread, and basically it's up in the air.

How about an unofficial game on the subject of conversations in the afterlife?  It would be along the lines of the RavenMails except one dead person to another. What Aerys says to Tywin when he gets there for example. Or what Rhaegar said when Elia showed up in the afterlife.

How about an unofficial game on the subject of conversations in the afterlife?  It would be along the lines of the RavenMails except one dead person to another. What Aerys says to Tywin when he gets there for example. Or what Rhaegar said when Elia showed up in the afterlife.

This is great! But so were the other suggestions. RavenMail sounds really funny as does Last Words. And Reimagined House Words.

ETA: what I mean is I would be cool with any of these :)

Archived