Strain S2, soooo?

Alia of the knife

And ffs, why didn't Abraham quickly cut off the guy's leg at the knee. I doubt the worms can spread that fast.

Pointless. He'd die, quickly losing his blood, and suffering. You don't cut a leg like that with a blade.

The new vamp seems to be badass. But then again, so did the squad.

From what I hear, this new character and the vampire squad leader were supposed to be the same character in the books.

They changed the squad leader's name in season 2 and killed him to surprise readers or something, it was just plain bad.

Apparently, they wanted someone more "physical" for the role.

• 2 weeks later...

Pointless. He'd die, quickly losing his blood, and suffering. You don't cut a leg like that with a blade.

From what I hear, this new character and the vampire squad leader were supposed to be the same character in the books.

They changed the squad leader's name in season 2 and killed him to surprise readers or something, it was just plain bad.

Apparently, they wanted someone more "physical" for the role.

Ok so that's why they did it. I was wondering why the vampire sqaud leader turned into an incompetent idiot when raiding the Palmer penthouse, so now I know.

This show has a higher ratio of 'don't give a fuck actors/writers/directors phoning it in for a pay check' than anythng I've seen on TV for like ever. Even the bisexual English chick who single handedly crashed the internet is no longer fun, they so need to cancel this. I can't even bring myself to hate watch it, so why am I watching it????

Am enjoying the new Blade half breed character, but please, someone. Explain to me why all these women want to sleep with Eph. Is there a virus that makes otherwise smart, gorgeous women suddenly want to get it on with whiny, selfish losers? If so, why are they not working on a cure? Hmmmmm?

Ewwwwwwww!!!!   I'm catching the encore of The Strain, and I just got to the part where... (I've got to swallow the bile that rises in my throat at the mere thought of it)... where the young chick wakes up in bed with the...

[spoiler] OLD, UNDEAD, NAZI-LOVING, VAMPIRE CREEPO!!!!!

[/spoiler]

:eek:  :ack:   :stillsick:

ETA:  And here's Eph playing his interpretation of a "good father."  "Your mother is DEAD.  Get over it!"

I cannot get past 'Coco's' craptacular name. I think she's running some kind of scam on the old dude. She's not sleeping with him because she digs him; she's got an agenda going.

No Blade gladiator vamp tonight? Seriously? Instead we're stuck with Eph and his horrible parenting skills. And Fet's whining over Dutch is getting old. I'm ready for him to cut it out, and so is Walder Frey.

Also...watch Eph unburden himself to Norah about what happened in DC. He's going to do it, and it will be in a particularly hurtful manner. He's probably the least likeable hero I've ever encountered in a tv show.

Am praying that Zack gets eaten very soon, and that Eph is fed to the Ancients. Am seriously rooting for the vamps at this point.

I hope Quinlan lasts longer than his predecessor. Actually I'm rooting for him to come out the winner in all this. And finally Gus is relevant again.

I love how nobody closed the door after Kelly got in. The part with the quest for the book was interesting. 

Ewwwwwwww!!!!   I'm catching the encore of The Strain, and I just got to the part where... (I've got to swallow the bile that rises in my throat at the mere thought of it)... where the young chick wakes up in bed with the...

[spoiler] OLD, UNDEAD, NAZI-LOVING, VAMPIRE CREEPO!!!!!

[/spoiler]

:eek:  :ack:   :stillsick:

Huh?!

That was Eldritch, not Eichorst. Are you even watching the show?!

Eldrich, Eichorst - what's the diff?
(ETA: And it IS just as disgusting.) 

Seriously, I AM getting the two mixed up.  This show has so many balls in the air that I get confused. 

Although, Eldrich was mighty cozy with the Nazi for a while there. 

And, yes, the best part of the show was the quest for the Occido Lumen.
(Aren't you impressed how I remembered the name of the book? :P )

Archived