Strain S2, soooo?

Alia of the knife

Clearly the guilty pleasure factor is strong in this one!

And we all thought Kevin Durand was mad for apparently turning down a lead villain role in Walking Dead - just wait until he hits season 7 of the strain.

FX does seem to be good at not cancelling things. Sometimes I wish they'd cancel things sooner eg Sons of Anarchy.

I do believe I'm really enjoying this show.

Eph seems to have lost the shit-eating smirk along with his hair;

The "children" spider-like creatures really amp up the excitement;

And is Palmer not the creepiest damn character? His relationship with the girl makes my skin crawl.

And there's a bunch of other subplots that have piqued my interest.

Against all my better judgment, I'm beginning to seriously enjoy this show. :worried:

ETA: Oh, and I just love Fet - especially when he's in his exterminator mode. :love:

Fet continues to be the best character, though even he does stupid things from time to time. Sure put your face right up against the hole in the wall where you know there's a vampire, what could go wrong. Thank goodness for those reflexes.

So Eph cut his hair! Yay!!! And then became Yellowjacket.

Zack is at the point where he needs a good smack from his dad. I'm sure vampire mom will straighten him out, one way or another.

On the subject of the spider vamp kids - the Master should have attempted to make more of them from the beginning; they seem to be a level above all the other minions.

You don't want him to date your daughter?
He even has a lisp.

Was it just me, or did that show up completely out of the blue?  I can't remember detecting that at all the rest of this season (to be fair though, that little turd makes my blood boil, so I may not have been paying close enough attention when he's been on screen).

Was it just me, or did that show up completely out of the blue?  I can't remember detecting that at all the rest of this season (to be fair though, that little turd makes my blood boil, so I may not have been paying close enough attention when he's been on screen).

It did.

And I don't know which walks on my nerves the worse, the other actor or this one.

I just can't stop myself and think, "what would Carl do?" :devil:

Yes!  I was so sure Zach was going to murder Nora.  Or at least knock her out.  He has such a malicious look on his face when he reached in for the hug that it almost didn't make sense that he didn't do something violent.  

They seem really proud of their black and white silver angel movie.  That repeat of Angel getting cut off at the knee must be a metaphor for what will happen to the humans?  Oh, and shame on Gus for leaving that silver ax behind.  

Can that vamp walk in the sun?  Does he sparkle?  Is he the shows version of a sexy vamp?  And what the hell is it with the elders and their spirit fingers and wasted blood?  Terrible table manners. 

Palmer really doesn't get that the master wants slaves, not partners.  I can't wait until he's turned into one of the mindless drones.

JFC KILL THAT BRAT ALREADY!!!!   Though, I guess I'm glad it didn't happen in this episode because I wouldn't want to hear Eph crying about how his son died while he was having sex.  

Okay, so the "Master" transfers his consciousness by throwing up on one of his minions? Or did I miss something?

ETA: Re: Pepper's "JFC KILL THAT BRAT ALREADY!!!! Though, I guess I'm glad it didn't happen in this episode because I wouldn't want to hear Eph crying about how his son died while he was having sex."

:lol:

Okay, so the "Master" transfers his consciousness by throwing up on one of his minions? Or did I miss something?

They showed that in the prologue of the first episode this season, when the giant man became the Master.

I don't know what's up with Gus's storyline.

I am surprised that Zach didn't go ape shit on Fet for shooting at his mom, considering how much grief he's given Eph.

The new vamp seems to be badass. But then again, so did the squad.

I kept expecting one of Eph's friends to betray him, but Palmer's reach is understandably long.

And ffs, why didn't Abraham quickly cut off the guy's leg at the knee. I doubt the worms can spread that fast.

Kind of felt sorry for the German dude when "Marilyn Manson" bumrushed him to get to the head of the Master-wannabe line.

It's kind of like getting turned down for that promotion you've been jumping through hoops for.

Also don't trust Zack for a second.

Archived