Acrophobia 18 1/2 - Ravens from Mom, Round 6 Voting

Fragile Bird

ROUND 7

We're at the end of Dance. We know what happens to Jon Snow, don't we. The knives have come out...

What we don't know for sure is whether or not Jon is dead. Of course, in both our hearts and at the back of our minds we know he's not. Either he's unconscious, his bleeding having been stopped by Melisandre, perhaps, or he's in some twilight zone, or maybe he even warged for the first time into his wolf, Ghost.

Wherever he is, imagine that in his unconscious state, or his dream world, or his strange twinning with Ghost, he has a vision of a raven coming to him. He sees the message on the raven's leg, and knows it's for him. Upon opening it, in that strange in-between world, he finds a message from his mother.

What message has he received in the afterworld from his mom?

Lyanna Stark to Jon Snow.

Your acronym is a longer one, she has a few things to say. NYUR IOCM BFEG

Or maybe not? Short and sweet? TLHDC

Try one. Try both. Do you all want to do two, and we'll run a double list? Four votes from each list?

Your deadline is Friday, August 14th, 10:00 pm EST.

First            4.    More sex!? Dear, only harlots relish sexing strangers.

Second     11  "Myrcella Scheme" doomed Oakheart. Horrible repercussions. Seriously stupid!

Third           8.   Merciless solitude destroys our heart. Remember, stay strong.

Fourth         2.   Maybe succession doesn’t offer hopeful revenge; suppress ‘storm.'

1) 7.    Miffed? Surely Dad’s outlined his revengeful secret strategy? - I laughed out loud at this one.

2) 10.  My Sweetling, Doran's overreacting, hmm? Rescue? Send SOS!

3) 11 . "Myrcella Scheme" doomed Oakheart. Horrible repercussions. Seriously stupid!

4) 1.    My sweet, dissent on. Have resolve, seek sovereignty.

Considering I've felt quite uninspired the last handful of rounds, I've been quite impressed with the quality of entries.

Fully agreed. I've had very little time for the last three assignments but I definitely felt similarly uninspired. I might have come up with something better with more time and inclination, but others appear to have been somewhat inspired.

Considering I've felt quite uninspired the last handful of rounds, I've been quite impressed with the quality of entries.

Fully agreed. I've had very little time for the last three assignments but I definitely felt similarly uninspired. I might have come up with something better with more time and inclination, but others appear to have been somewhat inspired.

Yes, and Woofless said the same.

I don't really like Arianne, or find her very interesting, and I think it will show in my pathetic attempt at an acro.

So I have been very pleased and impressed with the entries over all.

Your two excepted, of course. :P

thanx Emmit for the first place vote... though i feel trapped in the middle....

such is life for a rock sniffing dawg...

:smoking:

Maybe your trapped in the middle, but look at the awesome number of points you got so far. You should try not to get any more points, but I guess you send in an entry for the sixth round, so there's already one more point lurking. Thus, enjoy the 42 while it lasts!

1st)     8.    Merciless solitude destroys our heart. Remember, stay strong.

2nd)    3.    Move stealthily, Doran observes. Harness resources -- seduction serves.

3rd)     7.    Miffed? Surely Dad’s outlined his revengeful secret strategy?

4th)     2.    Maybe succession doesn’t offer hopeful revenge; suppress 'storm.'

1st:     1.    My sweet, dissent on. Have resolve, seek sovereignty.

2nd:    8.    Merciless solitude destroys our heart. Remember, stay strong.

3rd:     9.    Men stupid. Doran obviously high. Recruit sympathetic servant.  :lmao:

3rd:     7.    Miffed? Surely Dad’s outlined his revengeful secret strategy?

1. 11. "Myrcella Scheme" doomed Oakheart. Horrible repercussions. Seriously stupid!  Sensible.

2. 1.  My sweet, dissent on. Have resolve, seek sovereignty.  That sounds like a woman who's still mad at her estranged husband.

3. 10. My Sweetling, Doran's overreacting, hmm? Rescue? Send SOS!  Could see Mellario taking that tone too.

4. 7.  Miffed? Surely Dad’s outlined his revengeful secret strategy?  I kind of like the idea of Mellario knowing of Doran's plans.

Honorable mentions to 4, 5, and 9.

ROUND 7

We're at the end of Dance. We know what happens to Jon Snow, don't we. The knives have come out...

What we don't know for sure is whether or not Jon is dead. Of course, in both our hearts and at the back of our minds we know he's not. Either he's unconscious, his bleeding having been stopped by Melisandre, perhaps, or he's in some twilight zone, or maybe he even warged for the first time into his wolf, Ghost.

Wherever he is, imagine that in his unconscious state, or his dream world, or his strange twinning with Ghost, he has a vision of a raven coming to him. He sees the message on the raven's leg, and knows it's for him. Upon opening it, in that strange in-between world, he finds a message from his mother.

<snip>

so my dear Bird, are you implying that i must support the r+L=j to answer this acro...  :devil:

Maybe your trapped in the middle, but look at the awesome number of points you got so far. You should try not to get any more points, but I guess you send in an entry for the sixth round, so there's already one more point lurking. Thus, enjoy the 42 while it lasts!

hey you are right about points i think it is the most i have ever had...

thus blasting my goal to come in dead last...i thought about not submitting but felt to come in last while actually making an effort to participate...now that is an accomplishment  :cheers:

so my dear Bird, are you implying that i must support the r+L=j to answer this acro...  :devil:

It is a little presumptuous, I agree. It's the only logical conclusion based on all the hints though, in my opinion.

Why wait for the reveal when this is arguably the most interesting scenario for this topic?

Actually, FB is only saying that Lyanna is Jon's mother with that

but there is no implication at all in her text, that Rhaegar has to be the father :dunno:

Tormund?! :lmao:

(If any one would like to make suggestions for the next game, I'll be more than happy to host it, unless someone else is really wanting to have a go at it. I think it's about time for me to stop competing .. cause I'm really not giving anyone competition. lol )

Archived