The Baratheon Bastards, Any Impact On The Story?

Blazfemur

Edric Storm has such importance and i dont think he, out of all the bastards, will be forgotten. Varys made it clear AND public, when he sent him gifts, on EVERY birthday, in Robert's name. It's KNOWN, hes robert's bastard, and thats completely on purpose, were something to go awry in the targaryen scheme

Edric Storm has such importance and i dont think he, out of all the bastards, will be forgotten. Varys made it clear AND public, when he sent him gifts, on EVERY birthday, in Robert's name. It's KNOWN, hes robert's bastard, and thats completely on purpose, were something to go awry in the targaryen scheme

Is he still sailing to like...Braavos or something?.

Is he still sailing to like...Braavos or something?.

Edric is in Lys with his guardians. In the show Gendry is doing his best impression of the Hebrews in the Sinai on his way from Dragonstone to King's Landing. A distance of a couple of days turns into 40 years of wandering around, eating seagulls and drinking rain water... at least in the memetic version. Realistically he should be back in King's Landing, and by the show's crap logic probably back with the Brotherhood as in the books, despite them selling him off like a sack of potatos.

Edric is in Lys with his guardians. In the show Gendry is doing his best impression of the Hebrews in the Sinai on his way from Dragonstone to King's Landing. A distance of a couple of days turns into 40 years of wandering around, eating seagulls and drinking rain water...

rain water if youre lucky :P

I hope Gendry has some type of impact on the story I like Gendry

maybe he will be one who figures out how to re forge valyrian steel to fight the others Idk the fact that he is a skilled blacksmith seems to be an important part of his character

I can see Gendry having an impact on wherever the Riverlands story line goes.

I can see Mya having an impact on Sansa's story somewhere.

I can see Edric being sought out as Lord of Storm's End if/when Stannis and Shireen die.

All in all, I see them having supporting roles in upcoming events. Mya and Gendry might directly involve themselves in future plots, whereas Edric I see being used more as someone's political piece.

All in all, I see them having supporting roles in upcoming events. Mya and Gendry might directly involve themselves in future plots, whereas Edric I see being used more as someone's political piece.

because it was so blatantly open and in your face, i agree wholeheartedly. possibilities are endless, everyone fails and kills each other at the end, and the only one left after lannister's incest is exposed would be the previous baratheon.

perhaps edric is the bittersweet ending we dont know we want

because it was so blatantly open and in your face, i agree wholeheartedly. possibilities are endless, everyone fails and kills each other at the end, and the only one left after lannister's incest is exposed would be the previous baratheon.

perhaps edric is the bittersweet ending we dont know we want

My pet theory is that Edric eventually starts a sellsword company in Essos, something Robert always wanted to do. It would effectively become the Baratheon version of the Golden Company. No evidence, just something I'd be interested in seeing.

The oldest Mia, is a guide to and from the Eyrie and making friends with Sansa. The only reason Robert didn't bring her to court was Cersei's threat to kill her if he did. She may be significant to Sansa's story.

Second oldest is Bella the prostitute in Stony Sept. I doubt we will hear of her again.

Third is Gendry, my favorate. He was born close to end of RR and grew up in KL. I'm trying to get clues as to who his mother was. He has to be important because Arya spends so much time with him and we get to know him. He isn't acknowledged but set up as an apprentice by, most likely, Varys. He should be heir to Storms End, IMHO.

Fourth is Edric Storm. Important for Mel & Stannis' R'hllor thing but luckily on his to Lys or Myr. Only acknowledged bastard of A Florent. I know he should be important and heir to SE, but we don't get to know him and most references are people talking about him.

Second oldest is Gendry, my favorate. He was born close to end of RR and grew up in KL. I'm trying to get clues as to who his mother was. He has to be important because Arya spends so much time with him and we get to know him. He isn't acknowledged but set up as an apprentice by, most likely, Varys. He should be heir to Storms End, IMHO.

Third is Bella the prostitute in Stony Sept. I doubt we will hear of her again.

Bella was conceived before the Battle of the Bells, that's much before Robert was in KL. If Gendry's mom was from there, he makes him a year her minor.

Archived